Adrenal Resilience® is a significant product — created to help your body better handle stress!
Stress weakens the adrenal gland, which weakens many biochemical processes in the body, interfering with energy, health, motivation and happiness. The stress of modern life takes a huge toll on most people's adrenal gland health and so they have less vitality than could otherwise be.
Adrenal Resilience helps your body cope with the stresses of modern life!
Adrenal Resilience® is designed by our nutritional experts to help restore and encourage natural adrenal gland balance, or homeostasis, through nourishment of the tissues and chemical processes involved in HPA axis and other related systems. Adrenal Resilience™ is an unmatched formulation that skillfully blends the best botanicals from around the world to achieve adrenal vitalization and resilience to counter the stresses of everyday life.
An estimated 75-90% of visits to primary care physicians are related to stress. Chronic exposure to physical and psychological stress can lead to chronic engagement of the adrenal gland “fight or flight” mechanisms, and flood the body with debilitating stress chemicals. The complex neuroendocrine system known as the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) axis plays a crucial role in the body’s response to stress.
Your Adrenal Glands Drive Numerous Important Biochemical Processes of the Body!
The adrenal glands (situated on top of each kidney) produce several types of hormones that work to regulate the body's metabolism, immune system, blood pressure, response to stress and other essential functions. That means when one's adrenal glands become weakened from constant stress their function starts to break down with some or all of the following bad results:
- One's metabolism and energy functions can be seriously down regulated — impacting overall energy and creating an inability to prevent fat accumulation.
- One's ability to handle stress can break — so that one is more likely to become upset or unable to cope with normal to-dos and relationships.
- One's immune responses can become less active (like soldiers sleeping at their posts) — making one more likely to be sick and run down.
- One's blood pressure can be less controlled — and you may be more likely to experience dizziness, headaches, etc.
- One's ability to stay nourished goes down — and one's cell age faster because of less anti-oxidation, more glycation and less cellular renewal.
The Adrenal Glands Job is To Regulate (Slow Down or Speed Up) Immune Responses, Metabolism, Circulation and Much More!!!
Even the most powerful and finely tuned automobile needs someone to step on the accelerator and simultaneously release the brakes in order for that power to to be able to propel the car forward. That is what the adrenal glands do for the human body. The adrenal glands produce hormones that slow down or accelerate processes forward" so that one's immune system, metabolism and circulation accelerate smoothly and slow down in response to what is needed. When the adrenal glands aren't working right, it's much like a situation where the driver cannot release the brakes and push on the gas at the same time... and so the car jerks and lurches instead of driving smoothly down the road.
Everyone over the age of 35 ought to give some thought and resources to ensuring that the all-important adrenal glands are healthy so that abundant smoothly applied energy can be given to every needful thing in life!
Our nutritional scientists have created a superb botanical formula that nutritionally supports your Adrenal glands so that they can more perfectly allocate energy throughout your body!
Our Adrenal Resilience® formulation includes the following plant extracts (see also the videos at the end of this page:
Holy basil is a plant that is native to India. It is used in Aryuvedic medicine as an “adaptogen” to counter life's stresses. It is considered a sacred plant by the Hindus and is often planted around Hindu shrines. The Hindu name for holy basil, Tulsi, means "the incomparable one (the most powerful herb known in Aryuveda).
In ayurvedic medicine it has been used for millenia to help in decreasing pain and swelling and for helping with anxiety and stress. Its nutrition helps improve energy and relieve fatigue.
Holy Basil has been the subject of numerous scientific studies. It increases swimming survival times for mice and has shown ability to protect mice from stress-induced cardiovascular changes.
Human application studies have found that Holy Basil appears to be safe to take daily in limited quantities and that it helps with normalizing metabolism and blood pressure, and with dealing with psychological and immunological stress.
Cordyceps is a fungus or mushroom that grows at high altitudes in Tibet and Bhutan, once reserved for Chinese Royalty. It is known traditionally for:
- increasing longevity and energy,
- helping with deeper breathing and alleviating coughing,
- reducing nighttime urination, strengthening the body overall,
- reducing ringing in the ears,
- and helping to overcome opium addiction
Studies have shown that Cordyceps increases ATP production (energy that is produced in cellular mitochondria).
Also, studies have shown that has helped improve many cognitive functions such as increasing clarity, reducing brain fog and improving productivity. It appears to function somewhat like a conductor in supporting communication between the adrenals, the immune system, the hypothalamus and pituitary.
Modern herbalists recommend Cordyceps to support healthy stamina and physical energy levels, to support endocrine health, to support the liver and kidneys.
Wild Green Oat (Oat Straw) extract has a reputation for improving stress responses and memory, and cognitive performance. Unfortunately, memory is one of the first things that declines because of worn-out adrenal glands due to modern stress. Wild Green oats extract helps nourish the adrenals and numerous other tissues in the body.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled, counterbalanced cross-over study was carried out to assess the benefits green oat extract for healthy adults aged 40-65 years who self-reported that they felt that their memory had declined with age.
- They found that green oat extract increased the speed of performance across on a global measure including data from all of the timed tasks.
- It improved performance of a delayed word recall task in terms of errors and an executive function task in terms of decreased thinking time and overall completion time.
- Working memory span was also increased.
Neurohackers says that green oats extract
- helps with cerebral circulation,
- increasing nutrient and oxygen delivery for a fully optimized brain.
- Also, they say it boosts alpha waves associated with super-learning, joy, feeling of natural flow in life (instead of a stressed feeling), and in cognition.
Consuming wild grass oat extract has been shown to increase dopamine levels which exert a calming, be-happier feeling throughout the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal communication circuits.
Rhodiola rosea has been used for centuries as an adaptogen, increasing one's body’s resistance to physical and mental stress in adaptive ways.
Rhodiola rosea extends lifespan in many tested organisms.
Rhodiola rosea increases production of proteins that protect cells against damage.
Rhodiola rosea improves mitochondrial health, activates SIRT (regulatory proteins that delay aging), AMPK (proteins that balance nutrient demand with energy demand) and inhibits MTOR (an important cellular aging switch).
Rhodiola rosea can protect the brain against neurotoxins and improve memory, concentration and learning.
Rhodiola has also been shown to improve symptoms of burnout, which can occur with chronic stress. One study involved 118 people with stress-related burnout who consumed Rhodiola daily for 12 weeks. Study participants showed clear improvement in various symptoms such as stress and depression commonly associated with burnout.
Due to its adaptogenic (adrenal supporting) properties, Rhodiola is thought to help alleviate fatigue.
In one study, 100 people with chronic fatigue symptoms received Rhodiola every day for 8 weeks. They experienced significant improvements in: handling stress, less fatigue, reported better quality of life, mood and ability to concentrate.
Adrenal tissues hold more Vitamin C than any other tissues in the body. And Camu Camu berries deliver a huge amount of assimilable Vitamin C (30 times more than oranges) making it very supportive for adrenal fatigue. Camu camu is considered a superfood — because it has so many nutrients that feed the body what it may be missing to improve its health.
Camu camu berries are too sour to eat. For that reason they must be prepared well into drinks or powdered and put into capsules. They grow in the Amazon rain forest and contain very powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin C, ellagic acid, anthocyanins, flavonoids, phenolic acids, tannins, stilbenes, lignans and mineral antioxidants, potassium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and copper. Studies show that Camu Camu considerably outperforms pure Vitamin C in its antioxidant benefits to the body.
Amla, also referred to as Amalaka, or Indian Gooseberry comes from India (the opposite side of the world from Camu Camu). Like Camu Camu it is rich in antioxidants carotenoids, polyphenols, flavones, and bioflavonoids. However, what makes amalaki truly unique is the tenacity of its ascorbic acid, which has proven virtually indestructible, as it is not destroyed even when the fruit is dried or even burned. As a food rich in Vitamin C, Amla supports the adrenal glands, is used for cellular energy, and supports the health of skin and blood vessels.
Chinese and Ayurvedic healers believe that every person has a subtle energy channels running through and them. If the energy cannot flow through the body freely, the mind, body, and spirit quickly become disharmonious. Amla is believed to have stabilizing and balancing effect on the subtle energy field and on the emotions in the body. People who have taken amla berry supplements on a regular basis claim that their body is easier to control in a crisis or high-stress situation and their emotions are not so over-reactive.
Consuming amla is believed to help slow the aging process and help the skin stay supple and more free of wrinkles. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin.
Ginger has been used as a health tonic for many centuries. The ginger nutritional benefits that you get from consuming ginger are quite remarkable.
- Higher adrenal function: Ginger's nutritive elements help the adrenal gland function to produce hormones at higher rates. This helps burnt-out adrenal glands, having normal circulation and helping with fat burning.
- It is a powerful antioxidant: Ginger is a powerful antioxidant that aids in immunity and has a germ-fighting agent in it.
- It can relieve pain: Studies have shown that daily consumption reduces pain in patients with arthritis. It’s also known to help with menstrual pain and other pain we have within our bodies.
- Ginger reduces inflammation: Several studies have shown daily use can reduce and keep inflammation down. It aids in digestion: Compounds found in ginger are known to help heal irritation of the stomach and help with bile production and stimulate saliva for better digestion.
- Ginger is great for detoxification purposes: Ginger is widely used for detoxification purposes. It is known to release and eliminate intestinal gas, as well as soothe the stomach.
- It is a good source of the amino acid cysteine: The amino acid cysteine found in Ginger is a building block found throughout our bodies that helps build proteins in our bodies. Our bodies turn cysteine into glutathione which is a powerful antioxidant and a great resource for our immune systems.
In Ayurveda, Long Pepper is eaten for its nutrients that improve appetite and digestion. It is even believed to help with alleviating intestinal gas. Ayurvedic tradition is that it helps lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough. Other traditional reasons for consuming it include helping with headaches, toothaches, fever, intestinal worms, insomnia, extreme tiredness, enlarged spleen, muscle pain, snakebites, tetanus, and excessive thirst.
It is also well known in India as an aphrodisiac and as a spice that slows down aging.
There a lot of reasons to eat black pepper.
- It improves absorption and assimilation of nutrients in whatever food is in the stomach at the same time (that's the main reason it is in this formulation).
- It's high in antioxidants.
- It helps with improving brain function.
If you have no stress and you're not trying to get much done each day, then you have no need for Adrenal Resilience. Otherwise, it will make your life better. Some people take this product 365 days a year. Other's take it for a few months each spring and fall in order to rejuvenate and help snap their adrenal glands back to full functioning.
Adrenal Resilience Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $40.00 per bottle.
Our Price: $33.00 per 60 capsule count bottle
How to Use
Take two to six capsules daily with food in the morning.
Two is a normal dosage, but for those with very weak adrenals, one can take two capsules a couple times during the morning.
Be sure to consume all Adrenal Resilience capsules for a day at least ten hours before your bed time.
As with all herbal products, start with a minimum amount of capsules and increase the amount taken over a few days to what feels best for your body.
Videos about Ingredients in Adrenal Resilience
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.