Cardio Flow is Designed With Virtually Every Good Ingredient For Improving Cardio Flow That Scientists Know About
Rather than just supplying, for instance, just EDTA and Vitamin C, Cardio Flow furnishes seventeen botanicals, vitamins, enzymes and compounds that have been found anecdotally or scientifically to improve cardiovascular health and cardio flow. Here is a list of these ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate) - this type of Vitamin A is 20% more efficiently used by the body than earlier types of Vitamiin A. Studies have shown that it is necessary to development of healthy cardiovascular cells.
- Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate and selenium ascorbate) - Mixed Vitamin C compounds are much more valuable than a single Vitamin C compound in protecting heart linings. Studies have shown (fairly conclusively) that Vitamin C supplementation reduces the risk of heart disease by protecting blood vessel linings so that they don't develop deposits as easily.
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate and magnesium orotate) - studies have shown that Magnesium supplementation improves myocardial metabolism, inhibits calcium accumulation and myocardial cell death; it improves vascular tone, peripheral vascular resistance, afterload and cardiac output, reduces cardiac arrhythmias and improves lipid metabolism.
- Zinc (from zinc ascorbate) - studies have shown a true relationship between zinc levels and cardiac health. Zinc helps in many metabolic processes and its level also affects the heart muscle. When oxidative stress occurs, it may be due to a shortage of zinc.
- Selenium (from selenium ascorbate) - In observational studies a 50% increase in selenium concentrations was associated with a 24% reduction in coronary heart disease risk.
- Potassium (from potassium aspartate and potassium orotate) - studies have shown that increasing potassium intake can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke.
- (EDTA) Disodium Ethylenediamine Acetic Acid - studies have shown some benefit for cardiovascular health from consuming EDTA.
- Guggul resin extract (2.5% guggulsterones) - Ayurvedic texts dating back to 600 BC recommend it for treating atherosclerosis. Today guggul gum resin is commonly used by mouth for high cholesterol, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis), and weight loss in people who are obese or overweight. But there is limited scientific research to support these uses.
- Bacopin® bacopa leaf extract (20% bacosides) - animal studies have shown that it has anxiolytic, cognition enhancing, relaxing benefits as well as reduction in ischemic heart disease, diabetes, and psychiatric or CNS challenges. Some studies have shown blood pressure reduction and others have not.
- Arjuna bark extract (0.5% arjunolic acid) - Arurvedic texts show that it has been used as a cardiotonic in heart failure, ischemic, cardiomyopathy, atherosclerosis, myocardium necrosis and has been used to help with anemia and for generally improving healthiness.
- Indian elecampane root extract (2% allantolactone and isoallantolactone) - evidence supports the traditional reputation for Elecampane being effective for coughs, colds and in the bronchial tubes and the lungs. It has sesquiterpene lactones that have been shown to have potent healing, antiseptic and relaxant properties, which help promote greater blood flow.
- Cilantro (leaf) - some studies show that it may protect the heart by lowering blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Bromelain (2000 GDU) - at least one abstract reported that bromelain was effective at helping with cardiovascular diseases, such as peripheral artery disease, stroke, heart attack, and high blood pressure. Bromelain has been shown to inhibit the ability of blood platelets to stick or clump together (aggregation).
- Butcher’s Broom Rhizome Extract (10% ruscogenins) - the traditional use of this herb has included for helping with “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), and for symptoms of poor blood circulation such as pain, heaviness, leg cramps, leg swelling, varicose veins, itching, and swelling.
- Papain (525 TU/mg) - preliminary studies show that this enzyme helps inhibits LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol oxidation.
Cardio Flow Capsules Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $66.00
Our Price: $57.00
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Cardio Flow Capsules
Videos and Audios about Cardio Flow
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.