Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised, GMO Free, Hormone Free, Antibiotic Free Collagen Peptides
What Our Collagen Peptide Powder Is:
It is the best collagen peptide powder that we could find on the whole earth to offer you. It comes from Argentinian or Brazilian cows that are protected from every type of contaminant, including acid rain.
Why Should You Consume Collagen Peptides:
While many nutrients, and especially oxygen, minerals and trace minerals, are essential to life, you can think of Collagen as the “glue” that holds the body's molecules together to form tissues of all types. In fact, the word Collagen comes from the Greek word “kólla,” which means glue. Without enough collagen in your body, your tissues are not tight and strong.
- Collagen should always be the most abundant protein in your body, accounting for approximately one-third of the body's protein composition.
- Collagen amino acids are major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is also found in many other body parts, including blood vessels, corneas, and teeth.
- Here’s a closer look at the two main types of collagen that are provided in our Collagen peptides product, and their roles in your body
- Type I. This type provides structure to skin, bones, tendons, fibrous cartilage, connective tissue, and teeth.
- Type II. This type is made of more loosely packed fibers and found in elastic cartilage, which cushions your joints.
What Are the Ingredients in Our Soluble Organic Collagen?
- Collagen from 100% Organic pastured raised Argentinian and Brazilian cows, raised with the most stringent care that even Japanese Kobe beef cannot compare.
- No hooves are used ever!
- Even the cows themselves are not permitted to eat pasture that has had acid rain fall on it.
- Never have they been fed grains or given hormone injections!
- It digests so easily that its like drinking water. It dissolves in water completely in just a few seconds.
How to Maintain High Levels of Collagen So That Your Body Stays More Tight, Wrinkle-Free and Youthful
As you age, your body produces less and lower quality collagen from the food we eat. One of the visible signs of this is in your skin, which becomes less firm and supple. Cartilage, also made from collagen, weakens with age. Here's how to ensure that your skin stays young decades longer:
- Supplement with Collagen.
- Supplement with Vitamin C. Collagen cannot incorporate into any of your tissues in the absence of Vitamin C.
- Supplement with Sulfur. Collagen synthesis is much greater in the presence of sulfur.
- Avoid excessive amounts of sugar, sunshine and smoking. Excessive amounts of any of these three things reduces the production of Collagen.
Again, Collagen enables collagen stabilization. Studies have shown that Collagen deficiency results in poor collagen cross-linkage and weaker connective tissue
What Are Optimal Doses of The Nutrients Required For Collagen Formation?
Two Tablespoons of Collagen Twice Per Day
All of the above are required for Collagen synthesis. The result of taking all three of the above ingredients will be great skin and connective tissue health.
What are the Natural Sources of Collagen
- Collagen is found in the connective tissues of animal foods. For example, it’s found in large amounts in chicken, fish and pork skin.
- A current great fad is making and consuming bone broth, which is made by boiling the bones of chicken and other animals.
Our collagen product is rich in the nitrogen amino acids: arginine, glycine, proline and hydroxyproline.
Soluble Organic Collagen Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $40.00
Our Price: $33.00
Soluble Organic Collagen
How to Use
Recommended amount for those with liver issues, body builders or those trying to lose weight or remove wrinkles from face.
Take up to 3 tablespoons 3 times per day, but never less than 1 tablespoon 2 times per day. Stir into warm water or other liquid, and drink
Videos and Audios about Soluble Organic Collagen
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.