Lipid Balance — furnishes synergistic nutrients that support the body in maintaining a healthier balance of cholesterol transporters.
Cholesterol is a sterol or type of lipid or fat that is made in the liver or supplied in food, and is essential to life. Its chemical formula is C27H46O (27 carbons, 46 hydrogens and 1 oxygen per molecule. Cholesterol is a necesary building block or tool for virtually all cells. The cholesterol transporters or lipoproteins HDL (High Density) and LDL (Low Density) have the purpose of shuttling cholesterol between the liver and cells of the body. If these transporters are not produced by the body in the balance needed they can cause significant disruptions to health.
LDL transports cholesterol, lipids, and lipophilic molecules from the liver where they are made to the cells of the body where they provide the lipid components needed by those cells. Later, HDL transports those same cholesterol, lipids, and lipophilic molecules back from the cells back to the liver for recycling or elimination through the bile and gastrointestinal system. When the level of HDL is too little, cholesterol, lipids, and lipophilc molecules build up in tissues, leading to chokepoints, clogging and interference, especially in the cardiovascular system and brain. This would be similar to lots of transportation going into a location, but no transportation back out of that location. Pretty soon, the location would be very overcrowded and problematic.
This is why Lipid Balance is so valuable. Its nutritive ingredients are tools that the body can use for helping the liver to make cholesterol transporters and lipids in a healthier in a healthier balance — enabling both higher quality and longer biological life.
Bottom line: with Lipid Balance, the body has a much easier time in maintaining a good ratio of HDL to LDL and thereby enabling correct amounts of cholesterol, lipids and lipophilc molecules in the tissues of the body, so that there is no "gumming up" of the body's systems.
- The function of lipoprotein lipids is to deliver essential-to-life, cholesterol compounds to and from cells and organs.
- Low density lipoprotein (LDL) transports fatty acids and cholesterol to target cells
- High density lipoprotein (HDL) transports fatty acids and cholesterol away from cells for recycling.
- Although LDL is often misnamed as a bad cholesterol and HDL as good cholesterol, neither in its truest sense is a cholesterol, but is a transport vehicle for cholesterol. Both of these lipoproteins are essential to life and health, but must be balanced. Out of balance lipoproteins create cardiovascular and other health problems.
- Lipid Balance was designed and perfected by Dr. Mitchell A Fleisher, M.D., D.Ht., D.A.B.F.M., Dc.A.B.C.T. after clinical outcome studies and reviews of Chinese and Aryuvedic medical traditions and research data to discover which natural ingredients made the most significant contributions in regard to helping the body to maintain lipids in healthy ranges.
- Lipid Balance provides several, optimized-for-assimilation ingredients from around the world known in their various cultures as being significant for their health optimizing natures.
- The amounts of the ingredients included in Lipid Balance are significant, as opposed to many health products that include many impressive sounding ingredients, but provide only little amounts of those ingredients with the result that they accomplish little good in actuality, IE, they have great labels, but give insignificant changes to health. Lipid Balance is different in that is creates a signifcant result.
- Our powerful lipid-balancing formulation includes red yeast rice, inositol hexanicotinate, curcumin bcm-95, and seanol ecklonia cava. Each of these ingredients would be helpful for the body to utilize in order to better balance blood lipids, but together they a powerful nutritional support tool.
- Very importantly, please note that the amounts included of each ingredient are very safe or comfortable amounts that are well tolerated by most people. The synergism of all ingredients together far surpasses the individual effects.
Here are the ingredients included in our Lipid Balance formulation:
Red yeast rice, also called Went Yeast, has been eaten for centuries in China. It is made by fermenting a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus over white rice — which gives it the red color. In traditional Chinese culture and medicine, red yeast rice is used to flavor dishes and has been found through their local traditions to help the body improve its blood circulation and improve digestion. Improved circulation helps every bodily function, including helping wounds to heal more quickly, and to improve memory.
Red Yeast Rice is traditionally recognized for the following potential benefits to human health:
(These are not scientifically validated benefit claims, but are only observations from Chinese who have used Red Yeast Rice for centuries, and from limited study data. Many more scientific studies are required to understand the mechanisms of action of Red Yeast Rice.)
- May Help the Body in Balancing Lipid Transporters
One of the primary benefits of red yeast rice appears to be the balancing of lipid transporters. Especially, it has been found to lower the amounts of low-density lipoprotein, or LDL), in the body.
- May Help the Body Process Sugar Better
This appears to occur indirectly because as blood lipids become optimized, lower blood sugar levels result. It is hypothesized that circulating blood lipids interfere with the action of insulin. Studies have shown that taking red yeast rice supplements, along with having a healthy diet, have helped to lower blood sugar in people who have type two diabetes.
- May Improve Blood Circulation
Improved blood circulation is one of the traditionally reported results of eating red yeast rice. Studies have confirmed this observation. Red yeast rice has been shown to help improve circulation, allowing wounds to heal more quickly. Even those who don’t have plaque buildup in their blood vessels can benefit from better circulation, since the muscles and organs get more oxygen when blood is flowing well.
What is Inositol Hexanicotinate
Inositol hexanicotinate is a slow-release Niacin compound made by chemically combining Niacin (Vitamin B3) and Inositol (Vitamin B8). The latter is a sugar alcohol that promotes endothelial cell growth and that is normally abundant in the brain and other mammalian tissues, Inositol mediates cell signal responses to a variety of hormones, neurotransmitters, and growth factors and helps mediates fluid pressures).
Inositol Hexanicotinate consists of six molecules of niacin (Vitamin B3) chemically bonded to and surrounding a molecule of inositol.
After being consumed, Inositol Hexanicotinate is hydrolyzed (broken down) in the intestines where it has a 70% absorption rate into the bloodstream. Consuming inositol, therefore, is a fantastic way to get both inositol and niacin, both of which are valuable for helping regulate lipid balance, as well as providing numerous other health benefits.
Potential Benefits of Inositol Hexanicotinate
- May Promote Healthy Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
Consumption of inositol hexanicotinate appears to help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Numerous studies show that it does do this. More studies will help validate this preliminary study data.
- May Promote Better Blood Circulation
Inositol hexanicotinate has been shown in many cases to be a helpful tool for the body in terms of endothelium vasodilation (widening of blood vessels). It has been shown to reduce pain in fingers and toes during period of cold weather.
- May Support Carbohydrate and Protein Metabolism
Consumption of inositol hexanicotinate may support carbohydrate and protein metabolism — at least, the lack of inositol in the body has been associated with impaired protein and carbohydrate metabolism. The inositol molecule in Inositol Hexanicotinate is believed by many researchers to help improve carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- May Support Higher Energy Levels
Consuming inositol hexanicotinate supports energy production — because Inositol is known to aid in food conversion into energy.
- May Help Reduce Anxious Feelings
The consumption of inositol hexanicotinate may help with reducing feelings of anxiousness — some studies have revealed that Inositol in Inositol Hexanicotinate helps stimulate the production of serotonin. This neurotransmitter is useful in improving overall mood and cheerfulness and having feelings of being able to handle challenges.
- May Promote Weight Loss and Healthy Sleep
The consumption of inositol hexanicotinate may also help promote weight loss and healthy sleep — both of these benefits have been reported by some users, who feel that more effective management of energy resulting from consuming inositol hexanicotinate was the reason they experienced these benefits.
- Provides Steady Niacin levels without flushing
Consumption of inositol hexanicotinate provides steady niacin levels without flushing — niacin flushing is so uncomfortable that many people choose to forego niacin supplementation to avoid that discomfort. Having steady levels of niacin is wonderful because niacin to life, acting as a catalyst in numerous biological functions.
What we know absolutely is that when taken orally, inositol hexanicotinate provides a steady increase in the level of free nicotinic acid in blood and plasma. It appears to be metabolized slowly, with serum levels of nicotinic acid peaking roughly 6-10 hours after ingestion, compared to the intake of free nicotinic acid which creates peak plasma levels within half an hour (niacin flush).
- Free nicotinic acid and extended-release nicotinic have consistently been shown to lower serum lipid levels.
- Additionally, inositol hexanicotinate consumption has a proven beneficial effect on endothelium-dependent vasodilation (widening of blood vessels). Thus it improves blood flow in conditions where it is compromised. In Europe it is often prescribed for impaired blood flow.
Niacin (aka Vitamin B3)
Niacin is known in the medical world as the only natural, well-studied, lipid-modifying agent that significantly affects lipoprotein levels, with quite a few studies showing reductions of 20% to 38%.
Niacin is being studied for its nutrient support in achieving the following potential health benefits:
- May help with improving blood lipid levels, including helping to optimize HDL and LDL.
- May help with reducing blood pressure, by releasing prostaglandins that the body can use to widen blood vessels.
- May help in protecting insulin producing cells in the pancreas organ.
- May help boost brain energy by being turned into NAD and NADP.
- May help protect the skin from some types of sun radiation damage.
Please note that the Niacin in Lipid Balance is released slowly and is known as "no flush niacin".
- What is Niacin
Niacin is one of the eight B vitamins, and it’s also called vitamin B3. Niacin is found in foods as well as being concentrated into supplements. The key role of niacin in the body is to synthesize the co-enzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP), which are involved in over 400 biochemical reactions in your body — mainly related to obtaining energy from the food you eat. In addition to a proven ability to optimize lipoprotein levels, Niacin has other health promoting properties. It is a very beneficial nutrient tool to give your body.
Curcumin BCM-95 is a specialized combination of pure curcumin and turmeric oils. This combination offers greater deliver-ability of curcumin into cells. Via this combination, Curcumin is 700% better absorbed than a standard turmeric 95% extract. Also, following oral ingestion, curcumunoid levels remain elevated and able to help the body for up to eight hours instead of less than two hours as occurs with curcumin alone.
Meta-analysis of Curcumin study data indicates that consumption of curcumin both safe and beneficial in many ways including optimizing LDL blood lipids.
- Greatly Improved Blood Flow: Since Ecklonia Cava is fat-soluble, it has the capability to cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to considerably improve blood flow to the brain. Increased blood flow to the brain can naturally help improve memory in persons with decreased blood flow. One study group found that Ecklonia Cava increased the rate of blood flow in the carotid artery (the main artery to the brain) from an average of 36.68 cm/ sec. to 40.09 cm/sec., while the placebo had no improvement.
- Helps increase Acetylcholine in the brain: Memory is related to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (ACh). In an animal study, Ecklonia Cava Extract increased rodent acetylcholine by 140% in the brain regions responsible for learning and memory in just 7 days. Memory augmentation increased by 100-200% at a dose as low as 0.2-1mg/kg. Ecklonia Cava research data suggest that Ecklonia Cava Extract's nutrients help the body with a reduction of acetylcholine breakdown, increasing the availability and utilization of acetylcholine.
- Alertness: Another study establish that Ecklonia Cava compounds prevented sleepiness in bus drivers and in high school students for the duration of daytime activities. It is conjectured that this is due to increased blood flow and oxygen delivery to the brain.
Studies have shown that black pepper was up able to optimize blood lipids in vivo and inhibit cholesterol uptake in vitro.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Lipid Balance
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, farming organically and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Lipid Balance fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Lipid Balance also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Lipid Balance Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $66.50
Our Price: $56.00
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
How to Use
Three vegetable capsules twice daily or 2 capsules three times daily with meals, or as directed by a wellness professional.
Videos and Audios about the Ingredients in our Lipid Balance Formulation
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.