Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder
Freshly picked beets, eaten within a few hours of being picked, are possibly the healthiest food on earth.
They offer brain, heart, endocrine, energy, bone strength and hormone boosting nutrition like no other single food!
Of course, the quality of beet nutrition depends much on the soil they are grown in, whether harvested at peak of ripeness, and whether or not they are quickly brought from farm to your table.
We offer a superior, lyophilized beet juice from progressive German farmers (who continuously resupply their soils with micro-nutrients). To this we add a small amount of lyophilized young coconut milk to improve digestion. This is our most delicious and nutritious beet root juice powder to make the finest beet root product we have ever offered, and arguably the finest beet product on earth.
Our Unique Beet Root Juice Powder is Far Superior to Fresh or Frozen Beets or Other Beet Powders. Here's Why:
- We utilize beets from the most progressive growers in Germany with unique, natural fertilization processes and beet varieties with the highest amounts of antioxidants, ensuring the highest quality nutrition available and have established the processes to ensure no deterioration of nutrients. This is costly, but well-worth it as American soils have only 5% of the minerals they should have. Deficient soil means deficient crops.
- Our freeze drying process begins within hours of the beets being picked. The beets are non-destructively juiced and lyophilized (freeze dried) immediately before any nutrient degradation can occur.
- While most beet root juice powder products suffer huge nutrient losses from delays after picking until processing followed by destructive drying processes... losing 90 plus percent of the nutrients that were originally put into the beets by mother nature, our product retain all of the mineral and photo-energy nutrients put into them by the sun and earth and also has the deep minerals and digestive boosting properties of young coconut milk.
- While eating Beets is very healthy, drinking our lyophilized Beet Root Juice powder and young Coconut milk powder (mixed in water) is unequaled. It is the health habit of those who want their bodies to function at their best.
- Our beets are picked at the peak of ripeness and immediately processed. This increases the nutrient value by ten times compared to eating fresh beets from the store because, once they are picked, beets rapidly lose nutrient value.
- We recommend taking one or two teaspoons of Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder each day (each teaspoon is equivalent to 3 medium sized beets).
- Utilizing our beet root juice powder is so much easier than picking or buying and preparing fresh beets — just put a teaspoon in a glass of liquid, stir and drink.
- That means that our beet root coconut powder is up to 200 times more nutrient dense than what you could get from stored bought beets.
Our Beet Root Juice Powder (with a little coconut) is the Best Beet Root Juice Powder on the Market
Here's How to Use Beet Root Juice Powder
- You can add our beet root juice powder to water or to any beverage. It makes that beverage both better tasting and far more nutritious.
- It is better to add Beet Root Juice Powder to liquid with a temperature that is less than 120 degrees Fahrenheit (49 degrees Centigrade). Otherwise, some enzymes and nutrients will be deactivated.
- If one could only afford one nutritional supplement, a strong argument could be made for Beet Root Extract being that one supplement. It is that nutritious!
Large Amounts of Dietary Nitrates in Beet Roots Make It Great for Cardiovascular Health
One of the most important characteristics (among many) of Beet Root is that it contains a large concentration of dietary nitrates.
Dietary nitrates have a number of good effects on the cardiovascular system including:
- (and possibly most importantly) their conversion into Nitric Oxide, which is an important signaling and vasodilation molecule, which helps in maintaining normal blood pressure.
- The dietary nitrates in Beet Roots also help alleviate some of the problems caused by overconsumption of salts (which is typical in modern diets of fast foods).
- Studies done show that Beet Root supplementation is more than one hundred times as effective as adding potassium to the diet in regard to remedying excess sodium intake.
The Nutrients in Beet Root:
Beet Root is heavily endowed with:
- Boron — Beetroot contains high amounts of boron which facilitates brain function, helps increase bone strength, helps prevent yeast infections, helps reduce blood sugar, helps prevent kidney stones and increases production of sex hormones. Beets were a popular aphrodisiac during the Roman era for this latter benefit.
- Folate (vitamin B9) — One of the B vitamins, folate is important for normal tissue growth and cell function. It’s particularly necessary for pregnant women.
- Fructans — short-chain carbs classified as FODMAPs, also found in garlic, leeks, artichokes, asparagus and onions.
- Iron — an essential mineral, iron has many important functions in your body. It’s necessary for the transport of oxygen in red blood cells
- Manganese — an essential trace element.
- Nitrate — turns into nitric oxide. It is not the same as nitrates found in processed meats. Nitric Oxide has many important signaling and cardiovascular protective functions, including helping endothelial cells to relax (for lower blood pressure) and improving mitochondrial function (for more energy).
- Potassium — a diet high in potassium can lead to reduced blood pressure levels and positive effects on heart health
- Vitamin C — a well known antioxidant, essential for skin health and immune function.
Beet Root Consumption Is Super Healthy
There are many touted health benefits from eating Beet Roots (or drinking Beet Root Juice). But, until another 100 years go by and the scientific research is able to shed more light on how the body uses the nutrients in beets, all preliminary examples of benefits received should be considered to be folklore, anecdotal and opinion. It takes a lot of research to make any health benefit claims. Nevertheless, the amount of interest and perceived benefits from Beet Root consumption is significant enough for everyone to consider adding Beet Root juice powder to their daily diet (especially since only one teaspoon provides the benefits of consuming three beets). Some day the knowledge about Beets may rival the knowledge about green onions, but that day is not yet.
- A primary, potential health benefit of drinking Beet Root Juice may be in regard to studies that show this practice may help to maintain already normal blood pressure with normal ranges, both diastolic and systolic. Some studies show that just consuming only 8 ounces (or one teaspoon of our Beet Root Juice powder) has effectively helped to maintain normal blood pressure. Of course, this is preliminary research that was trying to show that the nitrates in beetroots may help to widen and relax blood vessels.
- Eating Beet Roots or drinking its juice (or powdered juice) has also been shown in studies to increase some people's energy and boost physical performance.
- Other studies have shown that drinking Beet Root juice may help support liver function. Other studies have shown beet juice helpful in reducing the duration of hangovers after drinking alcohol. Betacyanin, the pigment molecule that gives beetroot its color, has been shown to be a powerful antioxidant, mopping up radicals resulting after drinking alcohol. So, the humble beetroot could be the key to quickly beating a hangover. Who knows there may be a new fad coming, of adding beet juice to alcoholic beverages. For now, we know that betacyanin speeds up detoxification processes in the liver, which enables the body to turn the alcohol into a less harmful substance that can be excreted more quickly than normal.
- Beet Root contains betaine, a substance that relaxes the mind, and tryptophan (like Chocolate) that contributes to a sense of well-being.
The above are some of the more commonly reported, anecdotal and preliminary, study-review benefits from drinking Beet Root juice (or in this case adding a teaspoon of Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder to any beverage). In general it is safe to say that Beets are for most people (that aren't allergic to beets) a nourishing food that may help in overal nutrition and spects of human health related to quenching free radicals. This is because beets provide the body with nutrients (which are tools) that the body can use to improve its function. Whether the body uses those nutrient tools is individual, depending on one's unique biology.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder
Rishi Ternes, owner of New Earth Super Foods, left the study of medicine in Germany, came to the U.S. and turned his life over to the pursuit of nutrient dense food and seeking to understand the ability of food to transform health. He believes that “we are what we eat” and that “food should be our medicine”. Rishi owns a Super Food Cafe and Health Transformation Center in Arroyo Grande, California. He continues to search the world for foods that enable to the body to repair itself. As Rishi says, “the nutrients that your body needs are in the foods you aren’t eating.”
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, not using pesticides or GMO, and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Our Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Beet Root Juice Powder also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Beet Root Juice Powder Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $40 per half-pound.
Our Price: $32 per Half Pound or $59 per pound
Raw Pesticide and GMO-Free Beet Root Juice Powder
How to Use
- Take one or more teaspoons per day.
- May be mixed in any liquid.
Videos about Beets and Beet Root Juice
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.