Colon Cleanse Powder
Our Colon Cleanse Powder is Designed To Gently Scrub Clean the Intestines
One's intestines function far better when kept clean and healthy via the action of fiber moving through the intestines and "sweeping" and "scrubbing" out toxic wastes clinging to intestinal walls. Think of Colon Cleanse Powder as a normal broom, a hand broom, a mop and a toothbrush for keeping your intestines clean. And keep in mind that the cleanliness of the intestines is one of the most important factors in overall health and especially brain and immune health. (Serotonin is made in enterchromaffin tissues and numerous immune outposts exist in the linings of the intestines). If intestines aren't kept clean, then "pathogens" live in the intestinal sludge (or mucoidal gel), and do considerable damage to the host (you) by making holes into the intestinal walls, villi and enterchromaffin tissues and by releasing poisons (endotoxins) that toxify us and increase virtually all markers of poor health.
Only 5% of adults eat sufficient fiber to keep their intestines clean (that means there are 19 chances out of 20 you don't eat enough fiber).
How Colon Cleanse Powder Contributes to Intestinal Health:
- Helps Remove Intestinal Gel
- Improves Nutrient Absorption
- Helps Improve Bowel Emptying
- Helps Eliminate Gas
If dietary fiber isn't part of your health regimen, then either you don't understand the importance of colon cleanliness in the overall scheme of health or else your health is not a top priority for you.
Another benefit is that the ingredients in Colon Cleanse boost levels of superoxide dismutase, an important antioxidant that helps prevent skin discoloration (as in age spots).
Here are the ingredients in Colon Cleanse:
(Note that the benefits mentioned are from studies, may not be construed to apply to all people.)
- Psyllium (Psyberloid SR) - Psyllium husk has been shown to help with blood sugar management, digestive health, heart health, and weight management. When consumed, it quickly becomes a thick, viscous compound that resists digestion in the small intestine, and simply, gently, and effectively cleans the intestines as it passes through. Its resistance to digestion allows it to help regulate high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels. It can also aid weight management and relieve diarrhea and constipation.
- Flaxseed meal powder - is a good source of soluble fiber, which absorbs water to form a gel that softens and moistens stool and pulls toxic material with. have been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for constipation, thanks to their natural laxative effects plus flax seeds are rich in both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, making them an ideal digestive aid. Flax seeds are better than chia seeds for cleaning the colon because they contain significantly more manganese, copper and potassium than Chia seeds, all of which aid peristalsis.
- Fennel seed powder - packs a lot of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Additionally, it is helpful with lessening intestinal pain and bloating, improving liver health, lessening feelings of stress, improving cardiovascular function, increasing rates of weight loss, boosting immune function, plus (very interestingly) improving eyesight. That's all in additional to helping lessen constipation.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root - has numerous benefits from the fiber and also the nutrients in it. Some of these benefits including helping to reduce inflammation of the walls of the gastrointestinal tract, which improves absorption of nutrients and boosts immune function. The fiber and nutrients also help reduce the viscosity of lymph and improves its outflow, thereby accelerating the elimination of toxins accumulated in internal organs and tissues.
- Slippery Elm bark powder - Rich in soluble fiber, slippery elm has a traditional use for helping with straining, abdominal pain and bloating prior to bowel movements and in increasing the frequency and size of bowel movements.
- Alfalfa powder (aerial parts) - Alfalfa's rich soluble fiber content may help reduce cholesterol and aid in weight loss by increasing satiety (a feeling of fullness). Alfalfa also contains a number of important vitamins and minerals that are helpful in peristalsis (elimination of fecal matter).
- Peppermint leaf powder - peppermint has been used for centuries to help relieve digestive challenges. In a variety of studies, it was found to be helpful with adults and children in regard to improving digestion and reducing gas gastrointestinal distress.
- Watercress leaf powder - watercress is a superfood containing over 50 vital vitamins and minerals, numerous antioxidants, amino acid, fiber and gram for gram contains more calcium than milk, more folate than bananas, more Vitamin C than oranges and more Vitamin E than broccoli. Besides improving colon health, it is traditionally recognized for improving skin and bone Health.
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (aka cellulose gum) - forms a thick gel and acts like a broom to help sweep out or carry away undesirable plaque sticking to colon walls.
- Uva ursi leaf extract (20% Arbutin) - is highly beneficial in supporting a healthy gastrointestinal tract, immune system and a healthy cardiovascular system. Uva Ursi has also been historically used to help relieve acute urinary tract imbalances, kidney dysfunctions, and can assist in the passing and reducing the pain of stones.
- Citrus pectin - is a type of fiber that helps remove aberrant cells out of the stomach and intestines, helping to prevent them from attaching to one another or to the walls of blood vessels. This keeps such cells gathering into tumors and keeps them from spreading. This is very valuable for intestinal health.
- Guar gum - is a highly soluble fiber from the seed of the guar plant. It is thick and sticky as it passes through the gut and is traditionally used as an aid for constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
- Papaya fruit powder - contains numerous digestive enzymes and is commonly used to improve digestive function and maintain a healthy intestinal tract. Encourages the breakdown of the sticky mucoidal gel that often lines the intestinal tract and prevents uptake of nutrients.
- Prune fruit powder - is prepared by pulverizing prunes and dehydrating. It is very help at relieving constipation which is defined as infrequent (fewer than three a week) bowel movements. It contains prebiotic components that help beneficial bacteria to flourish in the colon and it also contains minerals that improve peristalsis (squeezing action of the intestines).
- Lipase (50,000 FIP/g) - This enzyme helps the intestines to break down fats. Since intestinal gel (where pathogens tend to hide and from which they do damage to intestinal linings, require fat to create the glue by which the gel adheres to the intestinal wall), breaking down the gel fat is important to destroying the hiding place of pathogens.
- Protease (500,000 HUT/g) - is a group of proteolytic enzymes that break the long chainlike molecules of proteins into shorter fragments (peptides) and eventually into their components, amino acids. So, this is also important for helping to remove intestinal gel in order to help ensure pathogens have no hiding place in the intestines.
- Cellulase (40,000 CU/g) - is an enzyme that helps break down the cellulose of plant cell walls so that they become nutrients. Constipation can result from a buildup of cellulose in the intestines and Cellulase helps to overcome this buildup.
Colon Cleanse Is A Multi-Faceted Fiber and Colon Cleansing Product
Most fiber products and colon cleansing products are just one type of fiber, while our product utilizes many fibers, nutrients and enzymes, creating a tag-team, multi-faceted approach to scrubbing the intestines clean, slowing transit of foods so they can be fully absorbed and helping to scrape biofilms or potential tumor cells from off intestinal walls, so that food absorption can be higher.
Colon Cleanse Powder Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $38.30
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
How to Use
- Mix 1 scoop (approx. 20 grams) with 8 oz. of water or juice.
- Mix quickly and drink right away.
- May be taken with or without other food.
- Drink at least 8 (6-8 oz.) glasses of water daily to help ensure that one's stool is not dry.
If pregnant or lactating please consult a physician.
Please note that this is not going to increase bowel regularity or peristalsis... it is going to help pull out the mucoidal plaque and other matter that doesn't belong in the colon. If someone wants increased peristalsis, then laxatives such as ExLax™, Cascara Sagrada herb, etc. are more likely to help (but, laxatives are habit forming).
Videos and Audios about Colon Cleanse
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.