Ricotriene — Soluble, Stabilized Rice Bran and Germ
Ricotriene is a Super Food for the 21st Century and Beyond
What Ricotriene Is:
- Ricotriene = Risotriene = Ricatein = ultra-pure, soluble, highly assimilable, stabilized Rice Bran and Germ with no added ingredients.
- Each of the above descriptions and/or processing steps is indispensable to Ricotriene's assimilability and nutritional impact. This amazing product was first brought to market by Patty Mayhew and Dr. William Kellas (Integris Global and Center for Advanced Medicine fame) after Patty discovered its value for health restoration.
Why Should You Consume Ricotriene:
Ricotriene is a hugely beneficial, healing, health supporting, hypo-allergenic food.
When we say health-supporting and healing, we mean that the nutrients in Ricotriene are recognized and welcomed by the cells of the body as tools or building blocks by the cells. The cells can use them whatever way the cells choose. Unnatural products (i.e. prescription drugs or laboratory created nutrients can override a cell’s choice and force a reaction in the cell, or, most often they are simply not be able to be used because needed co-factors are lacking. Ricotriene is better. It is balanced naturally with needed co-factors. It empowers and never overrides a cell's choice.
Ricotriene is especially supportive for those with the below health challenges:
Chron’s or IBS
Diabetes or Insulin Resistance Challenges
Lactic Acid Buildup (take note runners and Parkinson's sufferers)
Persons Undergoing Chemotherapy/ Radiation/ Surgery
Why Ricotriene is Better Than Commercial Rice Bran
- Stabilized Without Cooking or Chemicals - unless freshly milled rice bran undergoes a stabilization step (process), the rice bran/germ quickly becomes rancid and is inedible after just 4 hours of being separated from the rice kernel. If chemicals or heat are used to prevent rancidity processes, then fragile nutrients are destroyed. Ricotriene utilizes a proprietary process that does not involve heat or chemicals and thus preserves all the nutrients.
- No Phytates - Rice Bran is extremely high in phytates that block absorption of minerals, both in the rice bran and in other foods eaten at the same time. Ricotriene contains negligible amounts of phytate (2,700 times less than brown rice).
- Soluble - insoluble fiber is removed from Ricotriene so that all its nutrients are accessible, and none are locked up in the fiber.
- Predigested - allowing persons with impaired digestion to still access all of its nutrients.
- Nutrient dense — it is replete in nutrients, but low in calories (61 calories per serving)
- All the above makes Ricotriene health-supportive for everyone — for newborn babies, centenarians, and all persons in between those ages, furnishing high amounts of assimilable, usable, nutrient tools with which human cells can be optimally maintained.
- Risotriene is very rich in tocotrienols and gamma oryzanol complexes that make it uniquely capable of helping the body to heal — damaged cells, including stomach lining cells, nerve lining cells, brain tissue cells and hormone receptor cells such as Leptin receptors. Learn more below:
For most of earth’s history, the majority of nutrition in rice, specifically, the nutrition in the bran and germ, was “inaccessible”.
- Rice is super-nutrient dense because it grows in full sun in very wet soils where numerous minerals reside. Unfortunately its "sun-powered" phyto-nutrients and minerals do not become available just by eating rice.
- However, those nutrients are unlocked through the processing steps discovered by Patty Mayhew.
Here's more about her amazing discovery:
- The bran of rice (comprising just 8% of the mass of a rice kernel) contains 70 percent of the nutrients in rice and complexes of specialized nutrients that can be marvelous healing tools for of the cells of the body to utilize. Among these nutrient complexes are Gamma Oryzanol and Tocotrienols. Rice bran is its best source of both of these on the entire earth.
- Rice bran contains a plethora of other superb nutrients and minerals drawn from the wet soil in which rice grows and complexed by the sun's energy and placed into hundreds of phytonutrients and molecules within the bran.
- Unfortunately, a great many of these specialized nutrients are very fragile and too delicate to survive cooking. They are only obtainable from rice that is uncooked. But, uncooked rice does not digest well.
- In whole rice those nutrients come with so many carbohydrates that in the white part of rice that by the time one eats plenty of nutrients one has also eaten an amount of carbohydrates that is excessive for modern people who do not burn up the calories constantly in physical labor.
- Ricotriene contains negligible amounts of phytates (phytic acid). Regular rice bran contains huge amounts of phytates (phytic acid) that blocks the assimilation of minerals, both in the rice and in whatever foods are eaten at the same time as the rice. This is another reason that civilizations have evolved to eat white rice, instead of brown rice. When eating brown rice, they become mineral deficient because of the phytates.
- If the bran is separated from the rice kernel, the bran becomes rancid in just four hours, which is insufficient time for farmers to bring the bran to people to eat. That's why throughout history rice has been routinely milled and the bran discarded and the white part of the rice kernel saved to be stored and eaten.
A food researcher named Patty Mayhew invented a technique for separating rice bran from the white part of the rice and stabilizing the extracted bran without damaging its nutrients. Her technique uses mechanical pressure to break the lipase enzyme which is what caused rancidity to set it.
It was Patty Mayhew and Dr. Kellas who brought this great discovery to the awareness of many people.
More About RicoTriene's Discovery and Value:
This picture shows paddy or whole rice kernels next to white rice kernels. The kernels appear to be about the same size, because the brown part of the rice kernel makes up just 8% of the mass of rice kernel. Interestingly, that 8% contains two thirds of the total nutrition of rice. The brown part of rice is 30 times more nutrient dense than the white part.
Rice is one of the most commonly eaten foods in the world. It's very nutrient rich, growing in fertile soils and soaking up the sun's energy with which to make phytonutrients. Yet, most of rice’s nutrition is in the brown part of the rice kernel that is routinely discarded. And, when people do eat the more nutritious “brown” rice, they cook it — destroying much of the tremendous, but fragile nutrition in the germ and bran.
- Paddy, unmilled, or brown rice doesn't store well. If the bran is separated from the rice kernel, the bran goes rancid in just four hours. Unseparated, the brown rice goes rancid in a few months, while milled, white rice will store for many years. Because people want to eat rice all year and because it stores so well is the reason that most people eat white rice.
- Since most people only eat the white part of rice, with the brown part discarded, mankind is generally not accessing the tremendous phytonutrients and antioxidants that the sun, water and soil have put into bran and germ of rice. This is a huge and sad waste. But, until Ricotriene was discovered most of the nutrition of rice was always wasted.
- When people do eat the whole rice (IE, brown rice), they routinely cook it. Most of the important and very fragile nutrients in the brown rice are inactivated by cooking.
- Of course, the carbs aren’t destroyed by cooking. They will still be assimilated perfectly, and, unless a person is in the fat burning mode, those carbs will likely add to that person's waistline. Most Americans are overfed on carbs and underfed on nutrients In past ages of history, carbs were more needed than today because people worked extensively and their bodies were more likely to be in the fat burning mode. But, today is a different time. If you’re like most people, you’re overfed on carbs, but underfed on nutrients. And, that's a great reason to add Ricotriene to your daily diet.
The Great Need of Modern People Is Nutrients, Not Calories!
- Here is a blowup of a Rice Kernel showing the bran and germ from which Ricotriene comes. The bran and germ of the rice kernel contains nearly 70 percent of rice’s total nutrients, but comprise only 8% of the mass of rice.
- Most people in the industrialized part of the world get plenty of calories/carbohydrates, i.e., fuel. We are, in fact, virtually always overfed on calories.
- Paradoxically, at the same time that we are overfed on calories, modern people are underfed in terms of nutrients, the very building blocks that maintain our cells and health. And since, extracting calories from food uses up nutrients, we would be better off to eat less calories and save the nutrients we have.
- Patty Mayhew believed that since the white part of the rice contains most of the calories and the brown part contains most of the nutrients it would be desirable to separate these two parts and begin eating more of the nutrient dense bran and germ. She was absolutely right!
A Breakthrough Discovery Allows The Brown Part of Rice to Be Separated From the White Part Without the Onset of Rancidity
During the 1980s, while visiting rural India, researcher Patty Mayhew (pictured here) noticed that when Indian children became sick, Indian mothers would rush to rice mills and obtain freshly discarded rice millings, mix these discards in water and feed it to their children, who would then often quickly recover. She learned that this procedure had to be done immediately, within just a few hours, or else the rice millings would become rancid and unusable.
When she came back to the U.S. she and her team worked tirelessly to create a way of preventing the onset of rancidity in rice bran that had been separated from the white part of the rice. Her team found that the culprit was the lipase enzyme which would cause the bran to be destroyed. They found that cooking or chemical processing could stabilize the rice bran but would also destroy the very nutrition they were trying to access.
Finally, she and her team were able to perfect a non-destructive method for stabilizing the rice bran so it wouldn't go rancid. This process involves mechanical extrusion of the rice germ and bran, breaking the lipase enzyme which causes the onset of rancidity. So, now, the nutrient dense portion of the rice kernel could be separated without rancidity occurring, and the shelf-stable product, Ricotriene came into existence.
With this discovery, for the first time in the history of man, rice’s tremendous nutrition is available without having to also eat all the carbohydrates in the whole rice kernel. A person would have to eat a a bushel of white rice to equal the nutrition in a single canister of Ricotriene.
For vitamin pill takers, take note that because Ricotriene is a food, rather than a vitamin supplement, it contains numerous natural vitamins and other nutrients that man-made supplements can NEVER furnish. Laboratories cannot match nature in furnishing balanced nutrition.
How Ricotriene Is Made
Ricotriene is a granulated powder that is extracted from the brown outer layer of the paddy rice kernel in a three step process.
- The germ and bran are stabilized by fracturing the lipase enzyme that otherwise causes rancidity. The fracturing is done in a proprietary mechanical extrusion process (like homogenization) with correctly sized holes through which the bran and germ are pushed.
- Insoluble fiber is removed via water filtration.
- What remains is then predigested — so that it is virtually perfectly assimilable by everyone.
- Finally, the predigested rice slurry is dried at low temperature. It used to be spray dried. Now, it is lyophilized (freeze dried) as that creates a fluffier powder that dissolves better in water.
Ricotriene Helps Heal Human Tissue
The most common things that consuming Ricotriene has been reported to help with include (note that soluble, stabilized rice bran does not do these wonderful things, it is simply a source of nutrient tools that the body can utilize):
- Scars - people eating Ricotriene have noticed their scars becoming lighter them until they aren't noticeable anymore
- Lactic Acid buildup - many runners finish races with their muscles still feeling fresh
- Blood sugar swings - helps blood sugar stay more stable. It is believed that the nutrients in Ricotriene enable cells to heal their insulin receptors more readily.
- Wounds - helps with ulcers inside the body or outside on the skin
- Nerves - especially nerve linings
- Brain Tissue - its nutrients help people think more clearly, sleep better, etc.
What Ricotriene Does Inside the Body
The nutrients in Ricotriene become part of a cascade of building blocks and signals provided to your body’s cells to “repair” themselves. Ricotriene is the world's best source of Gamma Oryzanol, an important nutrient complex of molecules that is believed to naturally accelerate healing of bodily tissues. By eating Ricotriene, your body’s natural healing capacity will be accentuated and will feel better in many ways!
Once your body discovers Ricotriene, it will let you know that you don’t want to live without the increased energy and wellness its daily use gives.
Ricotriene feeds your body more raw nutrition than you can get in perhaps any other way. This is so important because over the long haul, excellent nutrition is the best ensurer of health.
Ten reasons why Ricotriene is a preferred food supplement for thousands of people
- Ricotriene is FOOD! — and provides us with numerous nutrients that scientists will never be able to synthesize — in a balanced format that doesn’t cause extra work for the body to utilize.
- Ricotriene contains very few calories (61 per serving).
- Ricotriene is gluten free. So, even people suffering from IBS and celiac disease can eat it.
- Ricotriene tastes great (something in between malt and ground up nuts) and is great in water, milk, juice or mixed in food.
- Ricotriene is powerful for assisting cells and tissues of the human body with tools and nutrients to be used in their process of healing and maintenance. It naturally contains Gamma Oryzanol, one of the most important group of healing nutrients known to man and the subject of numerous use-patents Gamma Oryzanol instructs the cells to repair themselves.
- Ricotriene is an antioxidant power house with numerous distinct antioxidants. Antioxidants work better in teams and in Ricotriene there are at least 107 distinct antioxidants including numerous powerful tocotrienol antioxidants.
- Tocotrienols are more mobile and more active than other antioxidants. So, in this sense they’re better. They have been shown in some preliminary studies to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. Also, tocotrienols have been shown in some preliminary studies to reduce the risk of breast cancer by over 90%. The least potent antioxidant of Ricotriene is sixty times more potent than Vitamin E and the most powerful antioxidant in Ricotriene is 6,000 times more potent at neutralizing free radicals than Vitamin E.
- Ricotriene is great for enhanced athletic performance because it contains a powerful comprehension of natural B-Vitamins (rice is the source of many if not most B-Vitamin products) that have been shown to increase energy and stabilize blood sugar (including those B-Vitamins that cannot be synthesized in a laboratory such as Pangamic Acid or B-15, that has been called the Russian athletic performance secret
- Another outstanding characteristic of Ricotriene is that it contains all of the amino acids to help maintain organs, glands and tissues.
- Ricotriene is highly digestible and assimilable. It is hypoallergenic (new born babies, allergic to their own mother’s milk, have thrived on it)
- Ricotriene is prepared with quality standards that go beyond ordinary food and nutritional products — every batch is tested for residue of pesticides and chemicals before and after processing. The bran and germ from which Ricotriene is captured comes from rice grown in Montana and California’s Sacramento Valley within 7 seconds of milling. This nutrient dense portion of the rice kernel is then stabilized via extrusion and further filtered to remove insoluble fiber.
Potential Mechanisms of Action of Ricotriene
- It is believed that Ricotriene helps turn fat into energy using natural lipolytics (escorting fat into cells).
- It is believed that its large amounts of sterols help the body to correctly process and reduce bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It is believed that Ricotriene helps cells more efficiently utilize blood sugar by repairing damaged Insulin receptors (thus lowering Insulin resistance). It is considered a safe food for diabetics and those with hypoglycemia and has been endorsed by the Diabetes Research Institute.
- Is believed that Ricotriene is is of great value in terms of slowing down aging by combating one of the main causes of aging — namely free radicals because of its numerous antioxidants (over 107 antioxidants in Ricotriene help to quench free radicals).
- Furnishes over 100 antioxidants, including tocotrienols, slowing the aging process, by absorbing many of the more than 100,000,000,000 oxidative hits that the normal human body encounters each day.
- The least active tocotrienol antioxidant is 40 - 60 times more potent than vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) and some of tocotrienol compounds in Ricotriene have over one hundred times greater antioxidant activity than pycnogenol®
- It is believed that the essential fatty acids in Ricotriene, in combination with its many sterols, help produce and balance hormones and help protect the skin from wrinkling.
- It is believed that Ricotriene helps bolster energy, muscle power and stamina due to its highly absorbable super B vitamins like ferulic acid and Pangamic acid (the latter became well known as the Russians' secret athletic performance booster, and it's naturally occurring in Ricotriene).
- It is believed that the totality of nutrients combined with the cell-healing Gamma Oryzanol compounds in Ricotriene both stimulate and enable healing of the many tissues of the body. The most common anecdotal report we get about Ricotriene is in regard to skin conditions clearing up, including scarring, psoriasis, eczema, dry hard skin, etc.
Five Important Facts to Remember About RicoTriene's Ability to Heal
- A 24 gram serving of Ricotriene has the nutrition from one pound of original paddy rice, but only 61 calories.
- Ricotriene is uncooked. Cooking destroys many delicate nutrients, which is part of the reason that Ricotriene is so “healing” and nourishing to the body’s cells.
- The body knows how to use the nutrients in Ricotriene because it is food, not synthesized vitamins. Laboratory synthesized vitamin isolates present a challenge to the body because they are incomplete or unbalanced which creates additional work for the body, which must scavenge the need balancing nutrients in order to use the vitamins.
- Ricotriene helps the body to utilize fuel better. It helps move sugar and fat molecules into cells and out of the blood, thus helping to lower blood sugar and assist fat burning. This makes it a great food for diabetics, hypoglycemics or people with energy crashes and mood swings.
- Ricotriene is particularly nourishing to two particular parts of the body... the skin and nerve/brain cells. The reason is that the skin is constantly attacked by free radicals (the skin being the first defense system the body has against the world). Ricotriene has over 100 distinct antioxidants. And antioxidants work best in teams. Ricotriene is a great antioxidant team all by itself. The second reason is that Ricotriene is a cell proliferant, that is it helps cells repair themselves more quickly. This is so important with slow-repairing nerve and brain cells.
Why and How Can Ricotriene be Problematic for Some People
- A very few people in this world (less than one out of a million) are allergic to rice. They need to avoid Ricotriene.
- Ricotriene can dramatically lower blood sugar. If you are taking medications for blood sugar, you may need to lower blood sugar medications, so please work with your health professional.
- Ricotriene kills fungi. It contains natural anti-fungal chemicals since it naturally grows in wetlands where mold can thrive. Therefore, you may have Herxheimer reactions (die-off from fungi), which can be uncomfortable. Again, please proceed slowly to increase your dosage and/or work with your health professional.
- It contains very few calories (61) so it can be eaten as a part of a virtually any diet regimen. But, is not a substantial source of calories for persons who are trying to consume more calories.
- Ricotriene is a dry powder, hence, it may tend to dry out the stool unless you drink extra water.
Antioxidants in Ricotriene
- Gamma Oryzanol (2200-3000ppm) Gamma Oryzanol is not a single component. It is a mixture of 20 components having different antioxidant properties:
- Cycloartenol trans-ferulate
- Cycloartenol cis-ferulate
- Cycloartanol trans-ferulate
- Cycloartanol cis-ferulate
- Cycloeucalenol trans-ferulate
- Cycloeucalenol cis-ferulate
- 24-Methylenecycloartanol trans-ferulate
- 24-Methylenecycloartanol cis-ferulate
- 24-Methylcholesterol trans-ferulate
- 24-Methylcholesterol cis-ferulate
- β-Sitosterol trans-ferulate
- β-Sitosterol cis-ferulate
- β-Sitostenol trans-ferulate
- β-Sitostenol cis-ferulate
- Stigmasterol trans-ferulate
- Stigmasterol cis-ferulate
- Stigmastenol trans-ferulate
- Stigmastenol cis-ferulate
- Campesterol trans-ferulate
- Campesterol cis-ferulate
- Tocopherols and Tocotrienols (220-320ppm) Tocopherols and tocotrienols belong to the same chemical group but exist in 10 different isomeric forms having different antioxidant properties.
- Didesmethyl tocotrienol
- Ferulic acid
- α-Lipoic acid
- Methyl ferulate
- ρ-Coumaric acid
- ρ-Sinapic acid
- Metal Chelators
- Magnesium (6250-8440ppm)
- Calcium (303-500ppm)
- Phosphorous (14700-17000ppm)
- Carotenoids (0.9-1.6ppm)
- Phytosterols (21 Components) (2230-4400ppm)
- Sterol glucoside
- Acylsterol glucoside
- 28-Homosteasteronic acids
- Amino Acids
- Tryptophan (2100)
- Histidine (3800)
- Methionine (2500)
- Cystein (336-448)
- Cystine (336-448)
- Arginine (10800)
- Thiamin (22-31)
- Riboflavin (2.5-3.5)
- Niacin (370-660)
- Pantothenic acid (36-50)
- Pyridoxine (29-42)
- Dimethyl glycine
- Inositol (12000-18,800)
- Biotin (0.1-2.2)
- Choline (930-1150)
- Folate (0.20-0.30)
- Phytates (1500-1750)
- Cycloartenol-ferulic acid glycoside
- Diferulic acid complex
- Diferulic acid-calcium complex
- Glutathione peroxidase
- Methionine reductase
- Superoxide dismutase
- Polyphenol oxidase
- Coenzyme Q10
- Aspartate amino transferase Isozyme AAT-1 & AAT-2Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Chromium (<1 ppm)
- Copper (0.07)
- Zinc (1.75)
How to Use Ricotriene in Your Daily Life
Ricotriene tastes great no matter how you eat it (or drink it). Some people eat it from a spoon. It has a taste in between ground-up nuts and malt. Others add several tablespoons to a smoothie, bowl of breakfast cereal, yogurt, or mix it into no-bake desserts. The only wrong way for taking Ricotriene is to cook it.
We recommend amounts as follows:
- Infants — 1 to 2 teaspoons from one to four times per day.
- Children — 1 tablespoon from one to four times per day.
- Adults — 2 to 4 tablespoons from one to four times per day.
Taking it more than once per day is very useful for healing and keeping blood sugar stable, while taking one serving a day is a minimum recommended for health maintenance.
Endorsements by wellness professionals are not scientific proofs. They are opinions. You must not rely on anyone’s opinion, that is not your own health professional. But, opinions are still nice, they give you a starting point for your own research and discussions with your health advisor. Click here to listen to an audio presentation by some of the health professionals below.
Dr. Mark Drucker, M.D. and Director for the Center for Advanced Medicine in Encinitas, California, states
“As a family physician and the medical director of the Center for Advanced Medicine, I'm in a great position to help patients who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. While most doctors still practice medicine with the goal of just suppressing symptoms (they have accepted the disease as part of their patient), I've tried to take a more holistic approach. Hypocrites, the father of medicine, said, "Nutrition shall be your medicine." So, at the Center, we use nutritional products to restore the body's biochemical balance, and we draw on the expertise of different specialists, such as chiropractors and massage therapists, to help people feel better.
For a long time we used different combinations of vitamins and minerals, all which had been synthesized in a laboratory. But what we really wanted to find was a natural food product that could achieve better results for our patients. Ricotriene was our answer. When we began using Ricotriene, we found that its nutrients are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bringing fast results.
Our patients using Ricotriene make steady progress. There are also fewer allergic reactions because it's a natural food with no additives. Many of the chronic illnesses that we see are the result of improper membrane function. A membrane acts like a fence - it keeps your cow and horses separated. When it's not working right, allergies, high blood pressure, and other problems can get even worse and you general health degenerates.
Essential fatty acids are critically important, yet these are the nutrients people are least likely to have in their diets. People need the fat found in fish and cold-weather oils such as flax, sesame, and canola oils. However, the fat most people eat is not essential fat. It's commercial hydrogenated fat, the kind in chips, crackers, and fast food, and is like putting diesel fuel in a gasoline engine - it doesn't work. And if people are not ingesting the right kinds of fats, their bodies don't have the ability to convert commercial fat into essential fats like Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. Products like Ricotriene provide these essential fats.
It's a matter of getting back to basics. I learned all about nutritional medicine back in medical school, but I'm only beginning to realize its full importance to a persons health. Today's medical industry is based on a pharmaceutical approach - doctors take the easy way out by giving people drugs. If the medical profession would go back to thinking about the nutrients the body needs to function properly, we should all be more careful to incorporate nutrition and look at the whole picture of a patient's health, and use nutritional knowledge to help a patient get started on the road to better health.
Ricotriene improves my patients' health because it is a whole food that contains a symphony of nutrients.”
Dr. David Nelson, ND, nutritional consultant for the Center of Advanced Medicine in Encinitas, California says
“Ricotriene is the result of a specialized processing of rice concentrates and extracts. It's a superfood that provides the most nutritious complex available. It has 107 antioxidants, including tocotrienols, which have been found to be six thousand times more effective than vitamin E. The product is yeast-free, starch-free, and sugar-free, and its arsenal of antioxidants and fatty acids help boost energy and stamina and help regulate blood sugar.
We have athletes using this product as well as individuals with hypoglycemia and diabetes. Because Ricotriene is a food instead of a drug or supplement, there's no danger of overdosing on its antioxidants or its other substances. In fact, we need these nutrients. If we're eating right, we get them from our food. But sadly, most Americans eat the standard diet of refined sugars, refined carbohydrates, and refined flours. They're not getting the necessary complex sugars and complex grains - most people don't even know what millet and whole-grain rice are. Therefore, they're not getting much in the way of nutrition, especially antioxidants.
Ricotriene provides the nutrition and protection that our diets often don't and because it's a water-based, predigested product, it allows for faster, more complete absorption. This benefit is critical for individuals who experience fatigue and low energy as a result of poor absorption. Ricotriene gets into the system and immediately provides the body with nutrients.
Everyone wants more energy, more stamina, and less fatigue. Because we don't always receive these benefits from our diets, we often turn to coffee or other stimulants. Here is where Ricotriene can be so helpful. It gives us natural support so we don't have to take stimulants of any kind. Instead of riding a roller coaster all day, our energy level stays more stable. We can be more productive throughout the day and need less sleep at night.
Here at the Center for Advanced Medicine in Encinitas, California, we have recommended Ricotriene to literally every patient We rely on the more natural health benefits that Ricotriene provides as we try to find the root causes of disease With this product nobody is left out. People who are seriously ill or even those who are just bothered by a few allergies find it useful. It helps everyone from children to senior citizens. Ricotriene is even safe for pregnant women.
We all need Ricotriene because of the way we're eating. It especially benefits vegetarians, who often find it difficult to get all the nutrients they need. It takes a lot of discipline to follow a vegetarian program correctly, so we try to educate vegetarians. We typically recommend Ricotriene to them as a complete food complex.
Ricotriene is a food - a complete food - safer than any other product on the market. It's a benefit to everyone.”
Dr. Michael G. Samuels, D.O., Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth says
“I was happy to learn that scientists had finally found a way to stabilize the bran. As I see it, the greatest benefits of this product are that the rice bran's nutrients can now be easily absorbed by the body and the product is palatable - even tasty. This matter of absorption is essential. You can take all the vitamins you want, but if you can't absorb and distribute them where they're needed, they're useless.
Before I use any product in my practice, I test it first and check the patient's blood using a powerful, dark-field microscope, we take blood samples a couple of times a day. It didn't take but five days of this testing for Ricotriene to impress me. Blood cells that showed marked signs of nutritional deficiency were improving greatly in those few days.
I gave some of the product to a couple of my patients and told them to call and tell me what they thought of it. Both called me back with great results. In fact, one man is in a nursing home, and he's doing so well on Ricotriene that he's got almost everybody in the nursing home on it. Some of the most dramatic results I've seen with this product are in older people. If a patient is fifty-five years of age or older, I automatically put them on the product to establish a nutrient baseline. Elderly people need the better absorption of nutrients that Ricotriene offers.
I treat a lot of people who, for various reasons, have nutritional deficiencies. I feel my job is to teach people how to take care of themselves so they don't have to be dependent on a physician. I want them to know how to keep their internal houses clean. Nutrition is the key and because Ricotriene is so easily absorbed by the body, it's proving an integral part of my educational and treatment programs.”
Dr. K. George Kelly has been a chiropractic physician
Dr. K. George Kelly has been a chiropractic physician for nearly ten years. He is board certified in chiropractic internal disorders. Dr. Kelly served for many years as a qualified medical examiner. The following endorsement of Ricotriene was published in in “Health News” on the front page. He says, "Ricotriene consists of perfect chains of essential fatty acids, trace minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants, which, because they're in perfect ratio, are absorbed into the body - not as bits and pieces, but as whole organic structures. These structures then repair different organ systems on the cellular level!
People in America and around the world face a serious challenge today, finding a dietary food supplement that will give them everything they need. There are so many supplements available, people often get confused and have no idea what to take. I believe that Ricotriene will take care of all of these issues and give people results that they can feel almost immediately. I believe that everybody should seriously consider taking this product.
Ricotriene is having a profound effect on all kinds of people - from those with debilitating diseases to those who want to bring their health to a higher level".
Dr. Steve Lutes is a medical epidemiologist and anthropologist. He says in regard to Ricotriene:
“I’ve been using Ricotriene for five years and it's the single best nutritional supplement ever to come along. I’ve introduced Ricotriene to many hundreds of other people with moderate to serious health challenges and watched as they experienced truly life changing results."
Dr. Joe Hymer is a deceased medical doctor from Castroville, Texas.
We include his endorsement since he was one of most passionate voices for Ricotriene and because he passed away from causes unrelated to nutritional deficiency. He was an avid user of Ricotriene for many years. He taught everyone who would listen about Ricotriene saying:
“For the past 50 years, every major rice growing country in the world has searched for a way to stabilize the bran, but without success. A major break through in extrusion technology has now unlocked the means to stabilize the rice bran while maintaining and enhancing its nutritional value. The stabilization is accomplished without the use of chemicals or any additives. The rice bran has been transformed into one of the most valuable food resources ever discovered. I personally and many of my patients love Ricotriene and its many benefits."
These stories must not be construed as being possibilities for anyone else. Other factors may exist of which the persons telling the stories are not aware. No health claims are made or implied. They are recounted here merely to provide starting points for further research.
- My son is 3 1/2 years old and takes the Ricotriene either by spoon or in a drink. He loves it and it helps his immune system. Our entire family knows the positive difference when we take this perfect food into our bodies.
- When initially using Ricotriene, I felt as if I had the flu for about three weeks, but I was just too cheap to throw it away. I figured I had paid for it, so I would eat it. I am glad I didn't quit because in the fourth week I began to feel better than I had in several years. The all of the sudden one day my energy returned! I would rather die than give up Ricotriene. I’m a former multiple sclerosis sufferer and today I have no symptoms. Ricotriene was part of the nutrition that made the difference for me.
- I have had a chronic skin problem on my hand that has been treated by many specialists with no success. I have tried about every ointment and every technique available. About two weeks after using the Ricotriene the severe itching stopped and now my skin is like velvet. I also feel much stronger - it's wonderful!
- I am a lot more relaxed and feel good about myself, and I also have a lot more energy. My wife says that I am not as shaky as I used to be, and other people are saying that I sound different, that I am talking much clearer. I am feeling much stronger physically.
- Getting the right nutrition is very important now that I've found this product, I can tell my body is working much better. I've tried other herbs and natural products over the last twelve years and gotten only marginal results. But Ricotriene has really made a big difference. I'm very impressed with it. K. Lorenza
- I have an eighty-two-year-old father whose health has been really poor. One day I called him, and his wife told me he'd been taking Ricotriene and loved it. He started with just a teaspoon twice a day, but he felt so much better that he decided to take a teaspoon every few hours.
In just a few days he seemed like a different person - his energy was up, he was eating more than ever before, and even his voice was stronger. The best part is that he and his wife can go out and do things again.
- I fell in love with me again because of Ricotriene. I’m not sure what happened, but from the first day I ate Ricotriene, my mood improved. I was happier, I no longer craved food and my energy was “there”.
- My husband and I started on the Ricotriene about six weeks ago. We have to be honest and say that we did not really expect anything life changing, but we decided to try the product because we are both interested in keeping good health. After a few weeks, my husband noticed that he had not been experiencing his usual headaches. He owns a very stressful business and used to take a minimum of eight aspirin a day. The last and most important thing I want to mention is our overall health. We have not had a cold or flu symptom this season! Yea! Ricotriene!
Scott and Patty M.
- I am so glad to have known about Ricotriene - it works wonderfully. I wish everyone would know about it. I still can't get over how it works for my eyes and my well being in general.
- Ever since grade school, I have had a problem with severe headaches. They would occur two to three times a week and last an entire day at a time. I took everything I knew of - both over-the-counter and prescription drugs - but nothing seemed to work. Then during high school I was told that I had the early signs of hypoglycemia and would need to watch my diet. The older I got, the worse my symptoms became - they were usually triggered by caffeine or too many carbohydrates.
I started taking Ricotriene when it first came out on the market. Within an hour I noticed a difference in how I felt. Gradually the intensity and duration of my headaches have decreased.
Before trying Ricotriene, I was having a hard time building muscle when I worked out. Now I take Ricotriene with me when I exercise and I have already noticed considerable improvement in my overall tone and definition. It has even made a difference in my strength and I don't even have any more huffing and puffing when I run.
I used to drink a pot of coffee per day, and I could eat a whole bag of chocolate candy in one sitting. Now I take four or five spoonfuls of Ricotriene daily and both cravings have gone away. What's more, it provides a real boost in energy - but it's a natural type of high. I no longer need the boost caffeine used to give me. I drink one cup of coffee in the morning because I enjoy it, not because I need the energy, and candy just doesn't taste as good anymore.
Ricotriene is incredible. If you're not taking it, you should be.
Arsenic Is Present in All Farmland
Arsenic is found in most soils on earth.
In trace amounts, arsenic is actually beneficial to human health, as is zinc, copper, lead, selenium, etc.
However, rice uptakes arsenic from the soil at a much higher rate than do most other plants and grains. Therefore, arsenic exists in much higher amounts in rice than in most other foods.
Most of the arsenic that rice uptakes from soils goes into the bran part of the rice, and not in the starchy, white interior (the part that has little nutrition). It is conjectured that arsenic in the outer layers of rice helps rice to be more resistant to mold and fungus and mold that tend to grow in wet soils — which is where rice grows.
Because arsenic exists in the bran and Ricotriene is made from rice bran it follows that arsenic will exist in Ricotriene, too. Tests show that there are .00061 milli grams of inorganic arsenic per gram of Ricotriene. This amount is significantly lower than for many other rice bran products since our rice bran comes from non-pesticide treated crops (and fields) in Montana, California and Louisiana and therefore, is only uptaken from the soil and not from those pesticides (as is the case with lesser quality rice products).
The Important Question Is — Is the Amount of Arsenic in Ricotriene a Concern For Those of Us Who Eat Ricotriene Regularly?
Answer: No. Here's why:
The basic answer is that our bodies detox arsenic very thoroughly and quickly and so the small amount of arsenic in Ricotriene will never become a problem.
- To understand this, we have to compare the amount of inorganic arsenic that is in a serving of Ricotriene with the PTWI (provisional tolerable weekly intake) maximum for Arsenic and see if sufficient inorganic arsenic would be consumed in Ricotriene to exceed that limit.
- The amount of inorganic arsenic in Ricotriene compared ne is .0061 mg/gram. Therefore, a 12 gram serving (PTWI is how much the human body can detox in one week)of Ricotriene contains 12 * .00061 mg or .00732 mg.
- The PTWI (provisional tolerable weekly intake) for arsenic, meaning the amount of arsenic that scientists have determined that a person can continuously eat over a lifetime, without any appreciable harmful effect on the body) is .015 mg per kilogram of a person’s body weight.
- That means for an average sized female adult, the maximum weekly intake could be calculated to be .015 mg * 60 kg (equivalent to 132 pounds) = .9 mg. That amount (.9 mg) divided by .00732 mg (the amount of inorganic arsenic in a serving of Ricotriene) means that a person would have to consume 122 servings per week of Ricotriene (or 17 servings per day) to approach that PTWI amount. Obviously, that’s never going to happen. That means that the body can easily handle the amount of arsenic in Ricotriene. Even for a very small child, the amount of arsenic in Ricotriene is well beneath the PTWI.
Finally, to keep all this in perspective, it is important to recognize that virtually every naturally occurring food contains some kind of element that the body will have to detoxify. In fact, detoxifying our food is a main purpose of our largest organ, the liver.
- For instance, apples have cyanide in them, which the liver detoxifies and makes harmless so that we can get the nutrients from apples, but not be harmed by the cyanide.
- Also, green leafy vegetables and herbs always have natural pesticides and irritants in them to make them a less desirable food for insects.
The liver detoxifies our foods with all their heavy metals, natural pesticides, and irritants designed to keep them from being eaten, so that we get the nutrition, but not any damage from the natural poisons in food. It’s just the same with arsenic — our body is designed to handle quite a bit of arsenic, much greater amounts than we could ever ingest in the Ricotriene supplement.
And, many of us who have consumed Ricotriene for decades in large daily amounts have never had arsenic show up in our bodies in amounts that exceed general populations. This is consistent with the above thought process
So, is the amount of dietary, inorganic arsenic in Ricotriene significant? The bottom line answer is no!
A huge amount of research has been compiled regarding the benefits of stabilized rice bran. Here is just a sampling:
- Itaya, K., J. Kiyonaga, and M. Ishikawa. 1976. “Studies of Gamma-Oryzanol (2). The Antiulcerogenic Action.” Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi 72(8): 1001-1011.
- Itaya, K. and J. Kiyonaga. 1976. “Studies of Gamma-Oryzanol (1). Effects on Stress- Induced Ulcer.” Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi 72(4): 475-481.
- Hata, A., S. Koga, H. Shigematsu, S. Kato, et al. 1981. “Study on Effects of Gamma-Oryzanol on Hyperlipemia: – Multicenter Cooperative Pilot Study for Dosage Finding. Geriat. Med. 19: 1813-1840.
- Ieiri, T., Kase, N., Hashigami, Y., Nakumura, T., Shimoda, S., (1982) “Effect of gamma oryzanol on the hypothalamo-pituitary axis in the rat.” NipponNaibunpi Gokkai Zasshi, 58(10): 1350-6.
- Ohkawa, T., Ebisuno, S., Kitagava, M., Morimoto, S., Miazaki, Y., and Yasukava, S., (1984): “Rice bran treatment for patients with hypercalciuric stones: Experimental and Clinical studies.” The Journal of Urology, 132: 1140-1145.
- Ichimaru, Y., M. Moriyama, M. Ichimaru, and Y. Gomita. 1984. “Effects of Gamma-Oryzanol on Gastric Lesions and Small Intestinal Propulsive Activity in Mice.” Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi 84(6): 537-542.
- Saunders, R.M (1986) “Rice bran composition and potential food uses.” Food Rev. Int.8: 455-498.
- Raghuram, T.C., U.B. Rao, and C. Rukmini. 1989. “Studies on Hypolipidemic Effects of Dietary Rice Bran Oil in Human Subjects.” Nutr. Rep. Intl. 39: 889.
- Nicolosi, R.J. 1991. “Health Benefits Attributed to Derivatives of Rice Bran.” Cereal Foods World 36(8): 720. Nicolosi, R.J., L.M. Ausman, and D.M. Hegsted. 1991. “Rice Bran Oil Lowers Serum Total and Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Apo B Levels in Nonhuman Primates”. Atherosclerosis 88: 133-142.
- Qureshi, A.A., N. Qureshi, J.O. Hasler-Rapacz, F.E. Weber, V. Chaudhary, T.D. Crenshaw, A. Gapor, A.S.H Ong, Y.H. Chong, D. Peterson and J. Rapacz. 1991. “Dietary Tocotrienols Reduce Concentrations of Plasma Cholesterol, Apolipoprotein B. Thromboxane B2, and Platelet Factor 4 in Pigs with Inherited Hyperlipidemia.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 53: 1042S-1046S.
- Quershi, A.A., N. Quershi, J.J.K. Wright, Z. Shen, A. Kramer, A. Gapor, Y.H. Chong, G. DeWitt, A.S.H. Ong, D.M. Peterson, and B.A. Bradlow. 1991. “Lowering of Serum Cholesterol in Hypercholesterolemic Humans by Tocotrienols.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 53: 1021S-1026.
- Hirose, M., K. Ozaki, K. Takaba, L. Fukushima, T. Shirai, and N. Ito. 1991. “Modifying Effects of the Naturally Occurring Antioxidants g-Oryzanol, Phytic Acid, Tannic Acid, and n-Tritriacontane-16, 18-Dione in a Rat Wide-Spectrum Organ Carcinogenesis Model.” Carcinogenesis 12(10): 1917-1921.
- Hiramitsu, T. and D. Armstrong. 1991. “Preventive Effect of Antioxidants on Lipid Peroxidation in the Retina.” Ophthalmic Res. 23: 196-203.
- Qureshi, A.A., Qureshi, N., Hasler-Rapacz, J.O., (1991) “Dietary tocotrienols reduce concentrations of plasma cholesterol, apolipoprotein B, thromboxane B2 and platelet factor 4 in pigs with inherited hyperlipidemias.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 53: 1021S.
- Nicolosi, R.J., Ausman, L.M., and Hegstead, M (1991) “Rice bran oil lowers serum and LDL lipoprotein cholesterol and apo B levels in non-human primates.” Atherosclerosis. 88(2-3) 133-142.
- Rukmini, C., and Raghuram, T.C., (1991) “Nutritional and biochemical aspects of the hypolipidemic action of rice bran oil: A review.” J. Amer. Coll. Nutrition. 10: 366-375.
- Tomeo, A.C., Geller, M., Watkins, T.R., (1995) “Antioxidant effects of tocotrienols in patients with hyperlipidemia and carotid stress.” Lipids, 30: 1179.
- Kahlon, T.S., F.I. Chow, M.M. Chiu, C.A. Hudson and R.N. Sayre. 1996.
- “Cholesterol-Lowering by Rice Bran and Rice Bran Oil Unsaponifiable Matter in Hamsters.” Cereal Chemistry 73(1): 69-74.
- Bouic, P. J. D., Etsbeth, S., Liebenberg, R.W., Albrecht, C. F, Pegel, G., Van Jaarsveld, P.P., (1996) “Beta-sitosterol and beta-sitosterol glucoside stimulate human peripheral blood lymphocyte proliferation: Implication for their use as an immunomodulatory vitamin combination.” International J. Immunopharmacology, 18(12): 693-700.
- Kahlon, T.S., and F.I. Chow. 1997. “Hypocholesterolemic Effects of Oat, Rice, and Barley Dietary Fibers and Fractions.” Cereal Foods World 42(2): 86-92.
- Qureshi, A.A., Bradlow, B. A., Salser, W. A., Brace, L. D., (1997) “Novel tocotrienols of rice bran modulate cardiovascular disease risk parameters of hypercholesterolemic humans.” J. Nutrition Biochem 8: 1-9. Rong, N., L.M. Ausman, and R.J. Nicolosi. 1997. “Oryzanol Decreases Cholesterol Absorption and Aortic Fatty Steaks in Hamsters.” Lipids 32(3): 303-309.
- Fry, A.C., E. Bonner, D.L. Lewis, R.L. Johnson, M.H. Stone, and W.J. Kraemer. 1997. “The Effects of Gamma-Oryzanol Supplementation During Resistance Exercise Training.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition 7(4): 318-329.
- Sugano, M., and Tsuji, E., (1997) “Rice bran oil and cholesterol metabolism.” Jl of Nutrition 127(3): 521S-524S.
- Nesaretnam, K., R. Stephen, R. Dils, and P. Darbre. 1998. “Tocotrienols Inhibit the Growth of Human Breast Cancer Cells Irrespective of Estrogen Receptor Status.” Lipids 33: 461-469.
- Kim, J.S., J.S. Godber, J.M. King, W. Prinyawiwatkul, and H.Y. Chung. 2000. “Vitamin E Vitamers and g-Oryzanol from Rice Bran Inhibit the Formation of 7-Ketocholesterol in Aqueous Dispersion System.” (51E-1). Book of Abstracts: IFT Annual Meeting, Dallas, Texas. June 10-14.
- Cheruvanky, R., McPeak, P., Cherukuri, R.S, and Lynch, I., (2000)“Method for treating hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis.” US Patent 6,126,943 and US Patent 6,350,473 B1.
- Xu Z, Hua, N., Godber, J. S., (2001) “Antioxidant activity of tocopherols, tocotrienols, and gamma oryzanol components from rice bran against cholesterol oxidation accelerated by 2,21-azobis(2-methylpropionamideine) dihydrochloride.” J. Agric. Food. Chem, 49(4):2077-81.
- Qureshi, A.A., Sami, S.A., and Khan, F.A., (2002)“Effects of stabilized rice bran, its soluble and fiber fractions on blood glucose levels and serum lipid parameters in humans with diabetes mellitus Type1 and Type11." J. Nutritional Biochem 13:175-187.
- Qureshi, A.A., Sami SA, Salser WA, Khan FA, (2002) “Dose-dependent suppression of serum cholesterol by tocotrienol-rich fraction (TRF(25)) of rice bran in hypercholesterolemic humans.” Atherosclerosis 2002; 161: 199-207.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Ricotriene
Forty years ago, Dr. William R. Kellas left a lucrative career in business, to dedicate his life to making healthy people instead of making money. He went back to school and earned his PhD in nutritional biochemistry. He founded several medical clinics, became the host of a popular radio show called "Health Talk - a Second Opinion".
He is famous for co-founding the Center for Advanced Medicine in Southern California where he helped the sickest people on this planet to regain their health. At that clinic Dr. Kellas gained a strong understanding of the ability of food to transform health. He put his nutritional biochemistry education to great use in designing the world's healthiest food supplements. Dr. Kellas most wants to be remembered for saying that “the path to health requires eliminating nutrient deficiencies and toxicities”
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Ricotriene fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Ricotriene also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Ricotriene Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $65.00 per canister.
Our Price: $57.95 per Canister
How to Use
- Take one or more teaspoons, one, two, three, or four times per day.
- If Ricotriene is a new food for you, you may wish to start at 1/2 tablespoon and go up from there slowly, to make sure your body adjusts to the results of eating Ricotriene, which include killing Candida and accelerating detoxification. Everyone's responses are individualistic, and slow is often better when introducing anything new.
- Ricotriene may be mixed in any liquid, or food (that is below 120 degrees F), or eaten dry.
- Ricotriene is wonderful stirred into oatmeal (after it has cooled) or yogurt, or made into delicious treats by mixing Ricotriene, peanut butter, and coconut flakes, then rolled into balls and frozen, to later be served served as no-bake treats.
Audios about Ricotriene
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.