Allergy Modulator® is a unique botanical/herbal product that helps modulate allergic responses. It works by enabling or teaching cells to intake and utilize nutrients instead of engaging allergic responses. Since, millions of people develop allergic responses during their lifetimes, this is a real game changing product!
Allergy Modulator® has been formulated with herbs that have been safely used for thousands of years and that help support a healthier immune response to exposure to allergens.
Allergies are one of the most common chronic health problems in the world. Hay fever (allergic rhinitis), eczema, hives, asthma, and food allergy are examples of allergies. Allergy symptoms can range from the mild allergy to a life-threatening allergic reaction such as anaphylaxis.
In the U.S. 200,000 persons require emergency medical care for allergies each year. More than 50 million people in the U.S. experience various types of allergies each year. Allergie sare the sixth leading cause of chronic illness in the U.S. 40 percent of children have allergies. The estimated cost of allergies to the health system each year is approximately twenty billion dollars.
The Secret to Reducing Allergies is to Improve Immune Function in the Body.
- Allergies are the result of your immune system’s incorrect or inadequate response to a substance or chemical entering the body.
- Allergies occur when your immune system mistakes a harmless substance as a germ. To protect your body from the irritant or allergen, your immune system produces IgE antibodies (chemicals designed to react to allergens) and trigger histamine. Histamine is the same chemical released when you have a cold.
- Immune responses can be mild, from coughing and a runny nose, to a life-threatening reaction know as anaphylaxis.
- A person becomes allergic when their body develops antigens against a substance.
- Upon repeated exposure the severity of the reaction may increase.
Allergic reactions have their roots in one's immune functioning (correct functioning or incorrect functioning).
When a harmless (to most people) substance such as dust, mold, or pollen is encountered by a person whose immune system has been sensitized (has moved from a correct to an extreme or incorrect functioning) to that substance, the immune system may overreact by producing excessive amounts of antibodies that "attack" the allergen. The can cause wheezing, itching, runny nose, watery or itchy eyes, and other symptoms.
- Some herbs or botanicals help the immune system (communications) to no longer trigger histamine release when substances or chemicals are encountered within the body that were formerly perceived as threats.
The primary ingredient in Allergy Modulator®, Tinofend®.
- Tinofend®is an extract of Tinospora cordifolia, an herb long used in the Ayurvedic medicine of India for multiple health benefits.
- In a published, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Tinofend® was found to have a significant positive effect for immune support in a group of 75 subjects.
- Four additional botanical extracts in Allergy Modulator™ provide nasal and respiratory support: Holy basil, picrorhiza, nettle leaf, and Ecklonia cava each build upon the benefits of Tinofend®.
Besides being related to immmune health, allergies are related to poor liver function!
Allergens can be inhaled, ingested, or enter through the skin. But, an efficient liver can help by quickly detoxifying those allergens and getting them out of the blood stream before the immune system reacts to them and starts to pour out inflammatory chemicals (histamines, etc) which may cause; itchy rashes, hives, etc.
So, it is extremely important to improve liver function and overall detoxification efforts. A clean blood stream and a very responsive liver detoxification is is the ticket to fewer allergic responses.
Our Allergy Modulator® formulation includes the following plant extracts (see also the videos at the end of this page:
Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as Guduchi, Giloy, and Amrita, is an important plant in Ayurveda traditional medicine. The stems and roots are an integral constituent of several compound preparations. Guduchi is a potent tonic and is traditionally effective for chronic debilitating ailments, dyspepsia, fever, and other immune challenges.
The phytoconsituents naturally found in Tinospora cordifolia are tinosporide cordifolide, unosporin, tinosporon, cordifol etc. Due to the action of these chemicals Guduci possess functions like Antipyretic, Diuretic, Analgesic, Immunomodulator, Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory, etc. Guduchi has a long history of use in various immune processes including allergic reactions, immunomodulation, and inflammation.
In ayurvedic medicine Guduchi has been used for millenia to help in decreasing pain and swelling and for helping with anxiety and stress. Its nutrition is believed to improve energy and relieve fatigue and to help in all of the following ways:
- Food intolerances: indigestion, vomiting, nausea, gastritis, liver complaints, and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Seasonal allergies: traditionally helpful with breathing, coughs, colds, lessening asthma-like symptoms, rhnitis, sinusitis and other similar allergies.
- Skin allergies.
- Immune system: believed to help strengthen immunity, help slow down aging, and to rejuvenate all functions.
- Improve vision.
Holy basil is a plant that is native to India. It is used in Aryuvedic medicine as an “adaptogen” to counter life's stresses and as immune booster. It is considered a sacred plant by the Hindus and is often planted around Hindu shrines. The Hindu name for holy basil, Tulsi, means "the incomparable one (the most powerful herb known in Aryuveda).
- In ayurvedic medicine it has been used for millenia to help in decreasing pain and swelling and for helping with anxiety, stress and immune function. Its nutrition helps improve energy and relieve fatigue.
- One of the most important traditional benefits of Holy Basil is as an immune booster. Science seems to corroborate this. In a double-blind trial of healthy volunteers, participants were given standardized capsules of ethanolic extracts of basil leaves or placebo. In the 4-week, post-study phase, participants’ blood samples were analyzed for the content of Th1 and Th2 cytokines (interferon-gamma and interleukin-4) and the results were compared to baseline data. The results showed statistically significant increases in the levels of these two potent immune mediators over baseline in the basil group, when compared to baseline and the placebo group.
- It also increases energy. Studies have shown that it increases swimming survival times for mice and has shown ability to protect mice from stress-induced cardiovascular changes.
- Human application studies have found that Holy Basil appears to be safe to take daily in limited quantities and that it helps with normalizing metabolism and blood pressure, and with dealing with psychological and immunological stress.
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) has been a staple in herbal medicine since ancient times. Ancient Egyptians used stinging nettle to treat arthritis and lower back pain, while Roman troops rubbed it on themselves to help stay warm.
Its scientific name, Urtica dioica, comes from the Latin word uro, which means “to burn,” because its leaves can cause a temporary burning sensation upon contact. However, once it is processed into a supplement, dried, freeze-dried or cooked, stinging nettle can be safely consumed. Studies link it to a number of potential health benefits.
Research shows that stinging nettle extracts can inhibit inflammation that can trigger seasonal allergies by helping the body to block histamine receptors and helping immune cells to NOT release chemicals that trigger allergy symptoms.
Stinging Nettle leaf is a rich source of antioxidants, which are helpful generally in overcoming free radicals in the body. Such antioxidants are a powerful aid to the immune system.
Stinging nettle has been used for centuries as a natural way to soothe and bring relief for allergic rhinitis. Modern freeze-drying concentrate the compounds that soothe inflamed nasal passages and sinuses.
Picrorhiza is used for yellowed skin (jaundice), sudden liver infections caused by a virus (acute viral hepatitis), fever, allergy, and asthma. It is also used to treat skin conditions including eczema and vitiligo, a disorder that causes white patches on the skin.
Rhodiola rosea extends lifespan in many tested organisms.
Rhodiola rosea increases production of proteins that protect cells against damage.
Rhodiola rosea improves mitochondrial health, activates SIRT (regulatory proteins that delay aging), AMPK (proteins that balance nutrient demand with energy demand) and inhibits MTOR (an important cellular aging switch).
Rhodiola rosea can protect the brain against neurotoxins and improve memory, concentration and learning.
Rhodiola has also been shown to improve symptoms of burnout, which can occur with chronic stress. One study involved 118 people with stress-related burnout who consumed Rhodiola daily for 12 weeks. Study participants showed clear improvement in various symptoms such as stress and depression commonly associated with burnout.
Due to its adaptogenic (adrenal supporting) properties, Rhodiola is thought to help alleviate fatigue.
In one study, 100 people with chronic fatigue symptoms received Rhodiola every day for 8 weeks. They experienced significant improvements in: handling stress, less fatigue, reported better quality of life, mood and ability to concentrate.
Ecklonia cava is an edible brown algae that grows in warm coastal waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Though it has long been used as an herbal remedy for breastfeeding mothers and treatment for various health conditions, it has only recently become more popular outside of Asia.
Ecklonia cava is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber, and other beneficial plant chemicals.
Ecklonia Cava Extract appears to significantly relieve allergic reactions without drowsiness, dizziness and other side effects of anti-histamine drugs.
It also appears to reduce airway mucus plugging.
Take Allergy Modulator So You Get the Most Out of Life
About one third of Americans lose considerable time and money every year because of allergies. So, employ the wisdom of thousands of years of Ayurvedic knowledge. The nutrients in this botanical formulation may be just what your body is lacking in order to be healthier in general and have a healther immune system and less allergic responses. Also, this product may be the best supportive product on earth for liver health.
Allergy Modulator Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $49.00 per bottle.
Our Price: $41.00 per 60 capsule count bottle
Quantity Discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units
How to Use
Take two vegetable capsules two times daily with or without food, or as directed by a health care professional.
Videos about Ingredients in Allergy Modulator
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.