Brilliant Vision is the most powerful vision improving formulation available!
It is common for a loss of vision to develop gradually over time and especially with high blood sugar, high blood pressure or exposure to higher levels of toxins and free radicals. Common causes of vision loss include diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataracts. Brilliant Vision is extremely helpful to slow down or even reverse these common causes of degradation of eyesight. We highly recommend it for those who want to keep a high degree of visual acuity into middle age and beyond.
Eye problems give advance warning to impending brain health problems and overall health problems. That's because the eyes are especially sensitive to poor nutrition, increasing levels of toxins and free radicals and elevated blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Taking Brilliant Vision daily is not only a way to prevent and reverse poor eye health, but also a way to prevent or reverse whole body decreasing health.
What Processes Contribute to Worsening Vision?
- Macular Degeneration - is a disorder that affects the retina, the light-sensitive lining at the back of the eye where images are focused. The macula, area on the retina responsible for sharp vision deteriorates, causing blurred vision. This can cause difficulty reading and, for some, a blurry or blind spot in the central area of vision. Macular degeneration can be caused by blood vessel damage (high blood pressure) allowing leaking fluids to damage the macula or free radical damage or glycation (blood sugar cross-linking) damage to the macula. Contributing factors are free radicals, elevated blood sugar, elevated blood pressure and inadequate nutrition. Brilliant Vision has components that help with ALL of these causes.
- Cataracts - this is a clouding of part or all the lens inside the eye. This clouding interferes with light reaching the retina at the back of the eye, resulting in general loss of vision. The most common factor with cataracts is sugar caused glycation. So, keeping blood sugar low by maintaining a fat burning metabolism is a primary habit to have to avoid cataracts. The next most common cause is free radical damage. Brilliant Vision is formulated to help reduce the numbers of free radicals attacking the eyes.
- Glaucoma - Glaucoma means damage to the optic nerve. This most commonly occurs due to increasing internal pressure in the eye because of problems with the flow or drainage of fluid within the eye. It can also occur when there is not enough blood flow to the optic nerve. Maintaining healthy endothelial cells with excellent endothelial cell nutrition and antioxidants that protect the endothelial cells are the main habits that helps glaucoma to never arise. Brilliant Vision excels at both of these.
- Diabetic Retinopathy - closely related to macular degeneration, high blood sugar and high blood pressure can cause blood vessels that nourish the retina to develop tiny leaks. This can interfere with vision and, over time, may severely damage the retina. Laser procedures and surgical treatments can reduce its progression but regulating blood sugar is the most important step in treating diabetic retinopathy. Brilliant Vision and a companion product, Glycemic Control will help significantly.
What Are the Ingredients in Brilliant Vision?
Brilliant Vision was designed for the eyes. Each ingredient in this formulation is designed to either protect or repair important tissues in the eyes. Please note that ingredient benefits mentioned herein are by no means exhaustive orconclusive. Nor are these ingredients deemed important by many scientists, but studies or folklore have demonstrated the potential for benefits, and beg for further research and inclusion in one's dietary program for those desirous of maintaining excellent vision.
- Astaxanthin - is a keto-carotenoid and one of the most potent antioxidants yet discovered. It is a metabolite of zeaxanthin and/or canthaxanthin and (like many carotenoids) astaxanthin is lipid-soluble. Preliminary studies show that it strongly supports eye health. It has the ability to cross the blood brain/eye barrier and is a highly functional antioxidant due to its content of decentralized electrons that can be donated to reduce a reactive oxidizing molecule. It comes from freshwater micro-algae. Astaxanthin is not converted to vitamin A in the human body so it is completely nontoxic.
- Taurine - is the most abundant amino acid in the eyes. It is a natural organic amino acid which acts as a lipid/membrane stabilizer in the body and can aid various anti-oxidant defense systems. Taurine exerts most of its benefits vicariously though other compounds in the body (like a tag-team player), but exerts some of its own benefits within cells, too. It is being heavily researched as an anti-diabetic compound due to its actions on organs of the body of most concern to diabetics (kidney, eye, nerve health) as well as controlling blood sugar while reducing some forms of insulin resistance.
- Vitamin A (as 7.5% mixed carotenoids)(Betatene®) - Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye (cornea) as well as the macula of the retina. It is known to be essential for good vision. Vitamin A, in combination with other antioxidant vitamins is being studied for its role in decreasing the risk of vision loss from macular degeneration.
- N-Acetyl Carnosine - Has been shown to optimize vision, color perception and overall eye health. Helps prevent age-related eye conditions, especially cataracts, and helps in providing relief to eyes from irritation, dryness, watery discharge and sensation of grittiness.
- Bilberry Extract (fruit) 25% proanthocyanidins - Bilberry has a long traditional use for improving eyesight, relieving eye-strain and fatigue when doing demanding work, including improving night vision. It is considered to contribute to healing in regard to cataracts and disorders of the retina.
- Eye-bright (aerial parts) - has traditionally served as an eye tonic for promoting good eye health and is currently being studied for abilities to reduce discomfort associated with various ocular disorders including eye strain, irritations, conjunctivitis, and dry or weeping eyes.
- Eleuthero root/rhizome extract - several studies have been conducted to evaluate the effects of eleuthero on eye conditions and color distinction. One study on 282 patients suffering from primary glaucoma (102 cases) and eye burns (58 cases) found beneficial effects in both cases. Eleuthero was also found beneficial in 122 cases of myopia treatment. Further, in 50 patients, eleuthero extract stimulated color distinction (red and green) within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion. Maximum effect was reached in six to seven hours and persisted for a minimum of 29 hours.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - is found in the highest concentration in the retina, suggesting it has an important function there. Low levels of DHA have been associated with diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and retinopathy in general.
- Methionine - methionine is able to methylate homocysteine (a dangerous free-radical) into Sam-E (a feel good molecule). High levels of homocysteine have been shown to correlate to macular degeneration and other retinal disorders. Also, helps remove heavy metals and toxins that do damage to the eyes.
- Quercetin - Quercetin is a flavonol that has been shown to have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fibrotic activities both in vitro and in vivo in various tissues. Recently, the application of quercetin as a therapeutic has been gaining attention in the ocular surface scientific community in the study of dry eye, keratoconus, inflammation, and neovascularization of the cornea.
- Ecklonia Cava extract (95) Phlorotannin)(Seanol®-P) - Not only does this ingredient promote eye health by reducing glycation, but it also has been shown to improve sleep and improved memory.
- Vitamin C - helps promote healthy capillaries, gums, teeth, cartilage and eyes. Almost all cells of the body depend on it, including those of the eye, where it is concentrated in all the eye tissues. Vascular health is essential for preventing retinopathy.
- R-Lipoic Acid - is an antioxidant and iron-chelating supplement that has potential benefits in regard to geographic atrophy in dry age-related macular degeneration as well as with cataracts and other eye diseases. It is considered a universal antioxidant that can help anywhere in the body.
- Grape Seed Extract 95% proanthocyanidins - this ingredient is rich in anthocyanins and other antioxidants that can help protect against loss of blood flow in the eyes, and protect the lens epithelium.
- Ginkgo Leaf Extract 24% Flavonglycoside 6% Terpene Lactone - Ginkgo Leaf has been shown to increase blood flow in the eyes. Maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood flow is the key to proper retinal health and protection from macula damage.
- Lutein - this is a type of vitamin called a carotenoid. Lutein is traditionally thought of as "the a key eye vitamin" and is commonly utilized to help prevent vision loss through macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Vinpocetine, BioVinca® - Early research shows that taking vinpocetine for two months may improve vision in people with age related macular degeneration.
- Zeaxanthin (from Aztec Marigold) - Zeaxanthin filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths of light and helps protect and maintain healthy cells in the eyes. Of the 600 carotenoids found in nature, only two (Zeaxanthin and Lutein) are deposited in high quantities in the retina (macula) of the eye.
Brilliant Vision Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $85.00
Our Price: $76.50
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Videos and Audios about Parasites and Brilliant Vision
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.