CoQ10 facilitates the transformation of fats and sugars into energy inside the mitochondria.
What is Our CoQ10 - 400mg Supplement:
It is the highest quality and potency CoQ10 we have ever offered, combined with oil to ensure digestion and assimilation.
What Should You Consume Our CoQ10 - 400mg Supplement:
You should consume this product to have more mitochondrial energy output. More energy translates to a better life.
Having the Best Life Boils Down to Having Enough Energy to Do The Things You Want To Do - And CoQ10 is Key to Haing Energy!
Your energy levels will normally match your CoQ10 levels!
Energy is made in our cellular mitochondria as fuel is burned in the presence of oxygen!
If we compared our cellular mitochondria to a car engine, CoQ10 would be the fuel injector (or carburetor and spark blugs for older cars) that increases the efficiency of fuel burning.
Since nothing is more basic to life than burning of fuel to make energy it follows that when CoQ10 levels diminish, basic cell metabolic functions are impaired, and the ability to live a productive life must necessarily diminish.
It is interesting that by the time someone reaches 80 years of age, 80% of the CoQ10 molecules that were in a person’s cells at age 25 are gone. By age 80, the pancreas which is responsible for digestive enzymes has lost 83% of its youthful CoQ10 levels. With less enzymes, no wonder we cannot digest our foods well as we used to. So, for people with poor digestion, and not enough energy in their pancreas cells to make digestive enzymes, CoQ10 supplementation is a must!
If you're over the age of 30, one of your first tactics for improving energy and preserving future health and longevity is supplementing with CoQ10.
CoQ10 Decreases in Human Tissues as We Age
Looking at the above charts/graphs... No wonder we have less energy when we are older .
- No wonder that there are hundreds of CoQ10 products on the market... since CoQ10 supplementation really has an impact on the energy inside one’s cells.
- No wonder that every cell functions better when we supplement with CoQ10.
- No wonder our skin is dry and wrinkly.
- No wonder our digestive enzymes (made in pancreas) are inadequate.
It Doesn’t Matter Which Kind of CoQ10 We Eat
Some manufacturers claim that reduced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is better than standard CoQ10 (ubiquinone). However, this is not true (it’s just marketing tactics with no basis in reality). The reality is that CoQ10 enters the body better in the presence of oils and spices.
What is Eaten With CoQ10 Does Matter
CoQ10 absorbs better when it is present with one or more of the following: Vitamin E, Bioperine, or oils. Having one or more of these present in the stomach at the same helps increase the amount of CoQ10 that goes into the blood and to the cells, as shown in the following graphs. That's why CoQ10 400 mg includes oil in its formulation.
Summary of CoQ10 Benefits:
- Helps reduce mitochondrial damage and enhances energy output, which is why CoQ10 supplementation is well known to support cardiovascular function.
- Scientists are now discovering that CoQ10 contributes to a longer life, the result of the supplement's augmentation of mitochondrial function in brain structure and function, lung defense mechanisms, and disorders related to poor glycemic control and the metabolic syndrome.
- Total body health depends heavily on maintaining mitochondrial integrity.
- CoQ10 represents an efficient way to optimize mitochondrial output by maintaining co-enzyme Q10 blood levels in youthful ranges.
What is an Optimal Daily Amount of CoQ10 400 mg to Take — By Age:
- Age 30: 100mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 Plus
- Age 40: 200mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 Plus morning and, again, evening
- Age 50: 300mg — 2 capsules of CoQ10 Plus morning and 1 capsule of CoQ10 Plus evening
- Age 60: 400mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 400 mg morning
- Age 70: 500mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 400 mg am and 1 capsule of CoQ10 Plus evening
- Age 80: 600mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 400 mg morning and, again, evening
- Age 90: 700mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 400 mg morning and, again, evening
- Age 100: 800mg — 1 capsule of CoQ10 400 mg morning and, again, evening
CoQ10 400 mg Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $69.95 per bottle.
Our Price: $64.25 per 30 softgel count bottle
CoQ10 400 mg
How to Use
Take one to two capsules daily, depending on age, quality of health and tolerance, and always take with food (to improve absorption).
Videos about CoQ10
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.