Kona Deep Sea Minerals
Kona Deep Sea Minerals — provide the most important, foundational part of nutrition, namely, minerals and trace minerals.
What Our Kona Deep Sea Minerals Are:
Dehydrated, desalanized, deep sea water from a zone of regeneration near Kona Hawaii, that has been enhanced with more calcium, magnesium and potassium. Our Deep Sea Minerals carbon date to 700 to 1,000 years ago, and are totally free of toxic elements.
Why You Should Consume Our Deep Sea Minerals:
The reason is to be healthy. Ultimately, optimal cellular composition and the health that results from trillions of correctly functioning cells, depends on the presence in cellular structures of ample minerals and trace minerals. Minerals and trace minerals are the foundation of health. No effort at improving health can succeed over the long haul of life without addressing the foundation of shoring up one's minerals and trace minerals in the diet.
Kona Deep Sea Minerals are in a highly assimilable format — IE, properly ionized material that was part of living sea plankton and other sea-life, and that descended over time into deep ocean water 2,000 to 3,000 feet below the surface of the ocean where a deep ocean pipeline brings the mineral-rich waters to the surface.
- Our Deep Sea Minerals are TOTALLY free of radiation, heavy metals and man-made pollutants (that are often found in shallow water or land derived mineral products). Our Deep Sea Minerals carbon date to 800 to 1,000 years ago — long before modern man-made pollution.
- Kona Deep Sea Minerals furnish a full spectrum of major minerals and trace minerals that are balanced in proportions similar to the trace elements and minerals found in human blood.
- Having been part of living matter as opposed to being powdered rocks or minerals complexed in a laboratory, our Deep Minerals are properly ionized for complete and immediate assimilation in the digestive tract. Minerals that haven’t been part of living biological material do not have this proper ionization and do not assimilate well. Since our Kona Deep Sea Minerals were part of plankton and other sea-life, they readily pass through the small intestines into the blood and assimilate within 90 to 120 minutes of being eaten.
- Kona Deep Sea Minerals are high in strontium, which has been shown through studies to be the most important mineral for developing strong bones.
- Dr. Kellas brought these Kona Deep Sea Minerals to market 30 years ago. For someone whose body is extremely depleted of minerals, he recommends between 6 and 9 capsules daily (taken 3 at a time throughout the day) for up to a year to restore minerals and trace minerals as the single most important tactic for strengthening the health of the body.
Owing to their ability to promote electrons to transitional orbits, which allows them to combine with other elements in numerous ways, minerals provide cells and tissues with their unique bio-chemical capacities. Ultimately, the balance of and amount of minerals in your body is a determinant of your long-term health. If you want optimum health, make sure your body is getting enough of all minerals.
Mineral Levels in One's Body Go Down From Birth and Have A Huge Impact on Health:
Trying to build anything on a faulty foundation is an exercise in frustration because without a strong and adequate foundation that superstructure will eventually fail and everything built on it will come to ruin.
An important foundation of human health is minerals and trace minerals.
We are made from the "dust of the earth" being comprised in elemental descending order of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen (these atoms make up 99.1 percent of all the atoms in the human body) and a relatively small amount of minerals (0.9 percent of the atoms in the human body). Minerals (including trace minerals), with their capability for transitional electron orbits, give our biological compounds their unique capabilities and functions.
Infants start their lives with all the minerals and trace minerals that their bodies need because during gestation, babies' bodies simply take those minerals from their mothers' body. That's one of the reasons why pregnancy is so hard on mothers and why mothers need to have superb mineral nutrition while growing a child within their womb.
After being born, a child's mineral levels will probably never be again as good as they were at birth, because his or her mineral levels will constantly go down from that point as a result of lack of minerals in modern soils and as a result of the standard American diet that causes minerals to be used up in processing excess sugar and dealing with stress.
Two Factors Destroy the Mineralization of the Human Body
The Standard American Diet Reduces Mineral Levels in the Body
Any food or drink that one eats or drinks will use up already-stored nutrients in the body in order to metabolize the food just eaten.
Metabolize means to extract and put to use the nutrients and fuel from food. If such metabolic effort does not obtain more nutrients than was expended then one's nutrient reserves go down. So, nutrient-empty foods are vacuum foods because, ultimately, they suck nutrients out of the body and health becomes worse in the long run for having eaten them.
The goal of eating is to obtain fuel to energize the body and to increase nutrients or at least to maintain nutrients after the expenditure of nutrients during metabolism. That's why the Standard American Diet is so bad — it reduces nutrition over time, bite by bite, drink by drink, day by day and monthy by month — until the body's ability to maintain health is gone.
The Standard American Diet consists of processed foods that are essentially stripped of nutrients. These SAD foods mostly carbohydrates, sugars, denatured oils and tasty chemical additives and preservatives that damage the body and reduce nutrient levels, inexorably creating poor health.
Commercial Farm Produce is Deficient in Minerals
Since the 1900s, farming has changed in a big way. Big companies have purchased the majority of small farms and on their mega-farms they push high yield farming techniques that do not focus on soil renewal and nutrient-dense produce, but rather on profits. They routinely fertilize with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium only (and even so, potassium levels are declining).
Pulling more produce out of the soil with high yield techniques is contrary to the God-given farming principles given in the Bible of renewing soil by allowing it to lie fallow periodically. Little soil renewal runs counter to the health of people, although it enriches big agriculture companies.
The below graph shows that in a past 36 year period (this study was done from 1963 to 1999), macro-minerals in the crops below dropped significantly (even potassium levels dropped, which is amazing since farmers unfailingly add nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium to make their crops look big and healthy).
Declining levels of macro-minerals isn't the biggest problem, in our viewpoint, but rather declining trace minerals are the real deficit because of their essentiality to optimum health. According to one government estimate, trace mineral nutrients (elements such as zinc, selenium, iodine, silicon, boron, etc.) have dropped from 40 to 80 percent as compared to levels that were present a century and a half ago.
Only progressive farmers are renewing trace elements.
Kona Deep Sea Minerals Has Nearly 100% Assimilation
Our Deep Sea Minerals is a highly assimilable mineral and trace mineral supplement from 2,500 below the surface of the ocean.
During tests done at the University of San Diego, it was found that virtually 100% of ingested Kona Deep Sea Minerals would pass from the stomach into the blood in less than two hours time. This is awesome as compared to most mineral supplements which are so poorly assimilated that as little as 2% actually gets into the bloodstream. Chelated mineral supplements may have up to 15% assimilation. But, that still means that you might actually have to consume 10 to 50 times more of another mineral supplement to equal the actual assimilated minerals that your body will get with with Kona Deep Sea Minerals.
Deep Sea Minerals — Evolution of an Accident
- In 1980, an Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) project in Hawaii (started by college students with the funding of the Hawaii State government) was launched with the goal of creating a thermocouple electricity generator. As part of this project a very long pipeline was built that went down to 3,000 feet below sea level in order to access cold ocean water.
- The cold ocean water accessed through that pipeline did not prove to be valuable for energy production. Instead, it proved extremely valuable in a way that no one foresaw. The ocean water at this location (3,000 feet below the surface, near Keahole Point, Kona, Hawaii) is extremely mineral rich because it is in a zone of regeneration (through volcanic activity) and totally unpolluted by man.
- Today the facility is called called NELHA - National Energy Laboratory of Hawaii - name holdover from the original intent. Instead of using the temperature differential between deep cold water and warm surface water to create electrical power, as originally intended, however, now the facility functions to bring to the surface DEEP OCEAN MINERAL RICH WATER which is used in a variety of products.
The Best Strategy for Health is to Start With the Foundation — Minerals!
Minerals are the most important component to your body. Your are made of the dust of the earth. That's what God says and science is catching up to the realization that mnerals, which includes trace minerals, give your tissues their unique functioning capabiolity. No single food, and no single mineral supplement will have all the minerals or trace elements. So, your best chance for ensuring nineral deficiencies in your body is to consume a variety of foods and supplements. That's the reasons for the "seasons" - to force you to eat differently from time to time, and obtain different minerals that you may be missing. The advantage of Kona Deep Sea Trace Mineral blend is that it comes in a balance that is quite similar to human blood. It won't overbalance you in regard to any particular mineral and will furnish a full spectrum of all minerals and trace minerals.
Evolution of Kona Deep Sea Minerals Over Time
- Kona Deep Sea Minerals was the first product Dr. Kellas brought to market, decades ago, at his Center for Advanced Medicine because minerals and trace minerals are the foundation upon which health is always built and because no effort at improving health is complete without addressing minerals in a big way.
- The Kona Deep Sea Mineral product has evolved over the past 20 years. Unfortunately, many times times it became worse not better, as various manufacturers tried to make a less expensive product with higher profit margins rather than the healthiest product possible.
- Our newest Deep Sea Mineral product is the original formulation — from pure, dehydrated sea water from Keahole Point, Kona, Hawaii and with added potassium bi-carbonate to not only balance sodium, but also to ensure that the hydroscopic trace minerals don't result in capsule dehydration and breakage. This is the best and most balanced mineral product on the market.
Deep Sea Minerals Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $49.95
Our Price: $39.95
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Deep Sea Minerals
How to Use
Take one to six capsules per day.
Videos and Audios about the Ingredients in our Deep Sea Minerals Formulation
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.