Featuring Kona Minerals
Kona Deep Sea Minerals —
2,000 Feet Below or 6 Feet Under — living beyond 100 years (19:09)
Kona Deep Sea Minerals help with energy, sleeplessness, and depression
Kona Deep Sea Minerals help with achieving permanent weight loss
Kona Deep Sea Minerals - Why they are harvested from 2,000 feet below the ocean’s surface
The reason why Kona Deep Sea Minerals are a good solution to everyone’s mineral needs is because they are highly assimilable — Kona Minerals were once part of ancient sea life and thus are properly ionized for assimilation into the body.
Another important fact regarding Kona Minerals is that they are unpolluted. Contrastingly, land sources and shallow surface sources of minerals are contaminated with naturally occurring lead, aluminum and other harmful metals, as well as industrial chemicals dumped into the ocean.
That’s why going to the deep ocean where minerals have descended to the depths over milleniums is the best way to get minerals and trace minerals.
Mineral levels go down from birth.
Infants start their lives with close to 100% of the minerals and trace minerals they need because while gestating they simply take them from their mothers.
Thereafter, one’s mineral reserves go down because the high sugar content of the standard American diet causes minerals to be dumped and at the same time provides too few minerals. Soon one’s mineral reserves can reach dangerously low levels with serious health consequences can result.
Kona Deep Sea Minerals are in a natural balance that is very similar to human blood. This balance makes Kona Deep Sea Minerals easy for the body to utilize.
Per 1 Capsule of
|Calcium||100.00000 mg |
|Potassium||99.00000 mg |
|Magnesium||50.00000 mg |
|Sodium||68.61000 mg |
|Chloride||54.85000 mg |
|Phosphorous||6.22500 mg |
|Strontium||.40500 mg |
|Boron||.16066 mg |
|Silicon||.08325 mg |
|Antimony||.00940 mg |
|Zinc||.09278 mg |
|Chromium||.00867 mg |
|Lithium||.00580 mg |
|Rhenium||.00288 mg |
|Manganese||.00288 mg |
|Copper||.00280 mg |
|Molybdenum||.00276 mg |
|Tungsten||.00260 mg |
|Selenium||.00247 mg |
|Thallium||.00239 mg |
|Tin||.00215 mg |
|Nickel||.00165 mg |
|Thorium||.00163 mg |
|Titanium||.00131 mg |
|Palladium||.00127 mg |
|Platinum||.00170 mg |
|Prascodym||.00116 mg |
|Vanadium||.00094 mg |
|Neodymium||.00062 mg |
|Barium||.00040 mg |
|Erbium||.00031 mg |
|Tellurium||.00026 mg |
|Beryllium||.00025 mg |
|Gold||.00025 mg |
|Aluminum||.00022 mg |
|Europium||.00021 mg |
|Terbium||.00020 mg |
|Lanthanum||.00019 mg |
|Samarium||.00011 mg |
|Dysprosium||.00010 mg |
|Lutetium||.00010 mg |
|Rhodium||.00009 mg |
|Silver||.00008 mg |
|Thulium||.00006 mg |
|Scandium||.00006 mg |
|Germanium||.00006 mg |
|Bismuth||.00006 mg |
|Indium||.00005 mg |
|Gadolinium||.00001 mg |
|Cobalt||.00001 mg |
|Holmium||.00001 mg |
|Cerium||.00001 mg |
|Tantalum||.00001 mg |
SUPPORT FOR STRONG BONES
One of the key minerals in the chart above is strontium. Strontium attracts the minerals calcium, boron and zinc. As a result of supplementing with strontium, your entire skeletal system will become stronger and the bones thicker. In one study at McGill University, patients who supplemented with strontium for only six months, showed a remarkable 172% increase in the rate of formation of new bone.
NATURAL AID FOR OVERCOMING LOW pH
Many alternative wellness professionals believe that whenever the internal environment of the body is too acidic, conditions are right for fungus, cancer and other degenerative disease to develop. A low pH is also often a sign of low mineral reserves. So, one of the best things you can do to combat an acidic body is increase your mineral reserves. A good way to rebuild your mineral reserves is to supplement with 6 to 10 Kona Deep Sea Mineral capsules per day for up to one year. Of course, if you are also consuming Seven Essentials, then each scoop of Seven Essentials counts as one capsule of Kona Deep Sea Minerals.
NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS STRATEGY
A great way to help your body lose weight is to take one or two capsule of Kona Minerals about a half hour before mealtime. The incoming minerals help reduce your appetite, by feeding the cells their most important nutrients — minerals and trace elements. Many people have reported this as their one and only weight normalization secret.
FOOD ALONE WON’T PROVIDE THE MINERALS YOU NEED
The U.S. Congress has debated the subject of low mineralization of soils, but done nothing about it. From Senate Document 264, "Our physical well-being is more directly dependent upon minerals we take into our systems than upon calories or vitamins, or upon precise proportions of starch, protein or carbohydrates we consume." and "... our farm soils are generally depleted of minerals".
U.S. agricultural products today are not nearly as healthy as they used to be centuries ago. That’s because soils are depleted of minerals through aggressive farming techniques. The foods grown are therefore deficient in minerals and especially trace minerals. The only viable source left is the ocean. That’s why we think Kona Deep Sea Minerals is the premier source of minerals on earth today.
OUR VERY FIRST PRODUCT BROUGHT TO MARKET
Along with Dr. Linus Pauling, we believe that adequate minerals are the most important factor in health preservation. That’s why Kona Minerals was the first product brought to market by our company. If one’s budget for health supplements is limited, Kona Minerals should be your very first choice.
Seven Essentials also contains Kona Minerals
Each scoop of Seven Essentials contains the equivalent of one capsule of Kona Minerals. Eating two or three scoops daily of Seven Essentials, therefore, is a great way to ensure adequate mineral intake, while getting exceptional food nutrition also.
Kona Deep Sea Minerals - The Best Mineral Supplement
Quick facts about our Kona Deep Sea Minerals product:
- Kona Minerals are sourced from deep ocean (3,000 feet below sea-level) near Kona Hawaii, off Keyhole Point.
- Kona Minerals are organic minerals, derived from seawater — concentrated phytoplankton and other minute sea life, which died hundreds to thousands of years ago and their bodies gradually descended and now rest suspended in ocean water near the ocean floor. There is an inexhaustible supply.
- Kona minerals are properly ionized for complete and immediate assimilation in the digestive tract. Minerals that haven’t been part of living biological material do not assimilate well. Since Kona Minerals were part of plankton and other sea-life... they pass through the small intestines into the blood and assimilate within 90 to 120 minutes of being eaten.
- Kona Minerals furnish a full spectrum of major minerals and trace minerals.
- Kona Minerals are balanced in nearly the same relative concentrations of minerals as human blood.
- Kona Minerals are high in strontium, statistically, the most important mineral for developing strong bones and avoiding osteoporosis (even more important than calcium).
- Kona Minerals are TOTALLY free of heavy metals and other pollutants.
- Kona Minerals are In powder form and therefore, less expensive than liquid to ship.
From Science Project to Superb Health Discovery - the history of how Kona Minerals came to be.
- In 1980, an Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) project in Hawaii (started by college students with the funding of the Hawaii State government) was begun with the goal of creating a thermocouple electricity generator.
- The cold ocean water being brought to the surface did not prove to be valuable for energy production. Instead, it proved extremely valuable in a way that no one foresaw. The ocean water at this location (3,000 feet below the surface, near Keahole Point, Kona, Hawaii) is extremely mineral rich and totally unpolluted by man.
- Today the facility is called called NELHA - National Energy Laboratory of Hawaii - name holdover from the original intent. Instead of using the temperature differential between deep cold water and warm surface water to create electrical power, as originally intended, however, now the facility functions to bring to the surface MINERAL RICH WATER which is used in a variety of health supplements.
Here are pictures of the pipeline bringing this mineral rich water to the surface:
Volcanic Activity Supplies Minerals to Plankton
This particular area of the Pacific Ocean has received rich supplies of minerals from underwater volcanic activity over millenniums. Therefore, the plankton and other minute sea life growing in this area are also “mineral rich”. Over time, as the plankton and other minute life have died, their bodies have descended into the depths and created a kind of ocean “milk” near the ocean floor. The minerals of this ocean milk are naturally ionized because they were once part of organic life. This ionization allows them to easily be absorbed into the human body, unlike non-organic minerals which do not assimilate very well.
These minerals are free from modern pollution because they were deposited and have been resting at the bottom of the ocean for hundreds to thousands of years. Carbon dating shows these minerals to be over a thousand years old. The discovery of this mineral rich, unpolluted water has spawned a whole new industry. After bringing the water to the surface, the water is desalinized and dehydrated. The result is Kona Deep Sea Minerals.
Kona Gold Minerals - Nearly 100% Assimilation
The old saying “you are what you eat” is not precisely accurate. It should say, you are what you assimilate.
Assimilation is where Kona Minerals shines.
Kona Minerals is a highly assimilable supplement. In fact, during tests done at the University of San Diego, it was found that virtually 100% of ingested Kona Minerals would pass from the stomach into the blood in less than two hours time. Compared to most mineral supplements which are poorly assimilated (as little as 2% getting into the blood), this makes Kona Minerals extremely valuable as a dietary addition. You might actually have to consume 10 to 50 times more of another mineral supplement to equal the actual assimilated minerals that your body will get with with Kona Minerals. If one’s supplement budget is limited, Kona Minerals should be one of your first supplement choices.
Nothing exceeds the importance of minerals in terms of our health!
Minerals and especially trace minerals, with their transitional electron orbit capabilities, give cell molecules their life-giving capabilities and differentiation.
In point of fact, differentiation between the various tissues and cells of the body which are built primarily of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and minerals — are the minerals.
One of the first orders of business in “health insurance” is to make sure that our bodies are getting sufficient minerals and trace minerals.
Dr. Linus Pauling, the father of orthomolecular nutrition said,
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
Nature causes that babies start their lives with a HUGE mineral gift from their mothers.
In fact, the only time that the average human is guaranteed to have high levels of stored minerals is at birth (thanks to mother). A baby gets an initial good supply of minerals from his/her mother during gestation and nursing. (But, as part of the price of giving and nurturing life, the mother’s mineral reserves may often be severely depleted thereafter.)
After getting this mineral gift from our mothers, the simple, sad fact is that most people don’t get sufficient trace minerals from their daily diets to maintain their body’s mineral stores... and so mineralization goes downhill ever afterwards and mineral substitution occurs and our cell’s ability to function optimally goes down in direct relationship to the lessening supply of minerals and trace minerals.
In particular, these three lifestyle issues cause serious erosion of minerals from the human body.
- Consumption of sugar/empty carbohydrates/alcohol.
- Sweating (athletes are at extreme risk)
- Stress (stress is a wholesale destroyer of mineral reserves)
In addition, foods grown into today’s over farmed soils contain 1/20th the amount of minerals as foods grown a century ago.
The bottom line is that 98% of Americans are deficient in minerals and trace elements because:
- Soil depletion has resulted in many minerals and trace elements being absent in the food grown on our farms.
- Modern food processing discards many minerals during processing; and added minerals don’t assimilate well because they aren’t in a bioavailable form.
- Stress and overconsumption of sugar/carbohydrates results in minerals being discarded from the body.
- Weakened digestive powers inhibit the extraction of all the available minerals from our foods.
Three Bad Results of Inadequate Minerals in Our Bodies
- Bad result # 1 of inadequate mineral supplies is that we don’t function quite right.
- When our mineral and trace mineral reserves are insufficient, many chemical reactions no longer occur properly because of the missing needed minerals.
- Bad result # 2 of inadequate mineral supplies is that our bodies lose the ability to stay alkaline... allowing degenerative diseases the chance to gain a foothold in us.
- Minerals are what give our body the ability to maintain pH. As we lose our mineralization, we lose this ability to maintain the proper alkaline pH.
- Bad result # 3 of inadequate mineral supplies is that we become more prone to autoimmune disease.
- Inadequate minerals results in mineral substitution... and the end result of mineral substitution can be billions of molecules in our body that are not built right. The tissues with these incorrect minerals appear to the immune system as foreign... and this can be the beginning of autoimmune disease.
Kona Minerals Provides All Minerals and Trace Minerals
Kona Minerals provides ALL the major minerals and trace minerals in a highly assimilable format. These are virtually 100% assimilated into the blood within two hours after ingestion. The reason for their 100% assimilation (compared to 3% to 5% for rock sourced minerals and 15% to 40% for chelated minerals) is that Kona Minerals were once part of plankton and other minute ocean life and are, therefore, properly ionized for assimilation in our digestive tracts.
Because of the supreme importance of trace minerals, if one’s budget for supplements is limited, one’s first choice must be Kona Deep Sea Minerals.
Sea Water Contains All Trace Elements the Body Needs
Dr. Rene Quinton, a French biologist and biochemist, studied sea water by comparing the microcosmic ocean environment and its similarities to blood plasma. His studies, grounded in the rich live mineral content found in plankton-fed seawater, led to his publication, "L’eau de Mer Milieu Organique" in 1904. His discovery became known as Ocean Plasma and led to an understanding that seawater contains every mineral and trace mineral known in organic form and provides all the necessary elements needed by human tissues. He proved that seawater is virtually identical to mammalian blood plasma. With the assistance of many eminent physicians, he successfully used seawater as a healing agent on thousands of patients in France and Egypt in the early 1900s. The report included before-and-after photos of patients. Babies brought back from near death from cholera and other causes; cadaver-like bodies filled out to healthy plumpness; raw, weeping skin from eczema made smooth and lesion free…all by the power of seawater. Many early-20th-century scourges such as tuberculosis were shown to be healed by this remarkable marine plasma. You can view before & after photos of patients who underwent "The Marine Treatment". Kona Minerals is derived from among the most mineral rich of all sea waters since it comes from a zone of active volcanic activity over thousands of years.
How to Use Kona Minerals
The very best way to take Kona Minerals is to take one or two capsules with a glass of water one half hour before meals, as the incoming minerals will reduce your appetite. However, Kona Minerals can be taken with meals or any time you like.
MINERALS - the Most Important Supplementation
Because of the supreme importance of minerals and trace minerals - we recommend that every person interested in health take the effort and spend the money to build up their mineral reserves.
A recommended course of action for anyone endeavoring to improve health is to consume the equivalent of 10 Kona Mineral capsules per day for an entire year (and repeat this effort every decade). Remembering that Seven Essentials furnishes the equivalent of one Kona Mineral capsule per serving, simply subtract the number of Seven Essential servings taken daily from 10 and then take that many Kona Mineral capsules each day. Spread these out over the course of the day.