Our ZeoHeal™™ liquid is a food grade, humic mineral complex, fulvic acid, volcanic zeolite (clinoptilolite) and an angstrom blend of 72 trace minerals, phyto-nutrients, macro-nutrients & micro-nutrients, all within a water substrate that is laser engineered into “high spin-state water.”
ZeoHeal™ Mechanisms of Action
Toxic Chemical Eliminator
Natural Immune Supporter
Electric Charge Restorer
Blood pH Balancer
In our modern world, with pervasive toxicity, if you don't do something daily to detoxify yourself, then your body is inevitably becoming more toxic... more damaged... and you are losing lifespan and qualify of life potential.
We highly recommend our ZeoHeal™ product to counter this wrong-way direction of modern life.
- Our unique biologically complexed Zeolite/Humic/Fulvic/BION blend offers the finest detoxification and mineralization benefits of any supplement in the world because of its ability to penetrate cells both to detoxify and nourish.
- ZeoHeal™ is a safe method of detoxification for virtually anyone - because it does not provoke toxin release. Instead, it passively captures toxins anywhere in the body that they are encountered, within the gastrointestinal tract, within the blood stream, or interstitial fluid, and/or within the cells of the body or brain.
ZeoHeal™ Mechanisms of Action:
- ZeoHeal™ furnishes 72 Humic/Fulvic form minerals, trace minerals and amino acids that nourish the cells of the body. They are able to easily enter into cells because of their laser-engineered high-spin state.
- ZeoHeal™ can capture/clathrate heavy metals such as aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, lead, mercury and many more.
- ZeoHeal™ can remove other contaminants such as fluoride, ammonia, nitrosamines, pesticides and much more.
- ZeoHeal™ can help capture radon gas, environmental radiation, nuclear fallout, medical radiation (x-rays or radioactive dyes) or radiation from space (this is mostly encountred during air-travel at high altitudes)
- ZeoHeal™ can help remove virus particles from the body.
- ZeoHeal™ is also a super antioxidant due to its humic acid content.
Click on the above tabs/links to learn more about ZeoHeal™
Long History of Safe Use
For How Long Has Zeolite Been Used?
- B.C. — Used in Mayan and Roman Aqua Ducts to purify water
- 1760s — Rediscovered by a Swedish mineralogist
- 1960s — Mentioned in scientific circles in Europe and the U.S.
- 1970s — Used for wastewater treatment, ammonia removal and Chernobyl radioactivity removal
- 1980s — Used to clarify pool water in Europe and then in USA
- 1990s — Used in agriculture and with cattle and poultry and began to be sold as a supplement for detoxifying the human body
- 2000s to present — Many companies are now marketing zeolite in numerous products
The Origin of Zeolite
Zeolite powder begins as a volcanic ash that has been turned by natural processes into crystalline rock known as zeolite.
Zeolite crystals are unique in that they have an interior honeycomb or porous or capillary structure that is naturally negatively charged, and that thereby attracts and captures positively charged toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and even ammonia atoms (produced from metabolism of protein).
Zeolite rock can be crushed into powder, which gives more surface area and therefore greater access for toxins to become trapped in its negatively charged, crystalline structure. This zeolite powder can be consumed in any food or liquid so that its detoxifying power can go to work inside our bodies.
What is Zeolite?
Porous volcanic rock that can be ground into powder and added to food or drink, and will then trap pollutants that may exist in the body and carry them out in the stool. Typical mineralogical composition of our Natural Zeolite Powder is 95% Clinoptilolite plus minor amounts of smectite (common, silica clay that makes up 50% of earth’s crust) and feldspar (common, silica rock that make up 41% of the earth’s crust).
Zeolite Mechanism of Action
Zeolites traps or clahtrates cations (heavy metals and other toxins) within its internal stucture and then continuously exchanges any other encountered cations, retaining (via capillary and electronic attraction) these toxins within its crystalline pores. Zeolite particles and their captured toxins are eventually removed from the body via kidneys and lymph.
Zeolite Affinity for Trapping Cations (Toxins)
- Zeolites have greater affinity, or capturing power, for some elements than for others, i.e. they are selective as to which elements they will trap and most strongly hold on to.
- Clinoptilolite Zeolite has the greatest affinity for heavy metals (high valence, high atomic weight) such as lead, cadmium, mercury. It also has a strong affinity for ammonia.
- When a lower affinity element is trapped inside a zeolite pore and a higher higher affinity is encountered, the lower affinity element is exhchanged for the higher affinity element. This exchange process continues until the zeolite leaves a person’s body.
- For instance:
- If zeolite encounters a cadmium element it will be traped.
- If the zeolite then encounters a mercury element, it will exchange the cadmium for the mercury.
- If lead is then encountered, the mercury will be exchanged for the lead.
- Clinoptilolite Zeolites have a greatest affinity for lead and so nothing else encountered will be exchanged for the lead.
- This is one reason what it is important to use zeolite continuously for a long time to ensure that ALL heavy metals are removed. They will be removed in priority order, first all the lead, then all the mercury, then all the cadmium and so on, until finally, lower affinity elements such as ammonia will be removed.
Books to Read About Zeolite Detoxification
What is Zeolite?
The short answer is micro-porous minerals of volcanic origin.
The longer answer is that Zeolite is an inorganic porous material having a highly regular structure of pores, chambers or capillaries that are negatively charged (very unique in nature) that allows some substances (neutral or negatively charged) to pass through, and causes others (positively charged toxins) to be trapped inside its chambers. For our purposes, ”toxins check in, but they can’t check out”.
For the chemists out there, our Zeolite is Clinoptilolite, or Potassium-calcium- sodium-aluminosilicate, and is classified as a dietary supplement under US-FDA guidelines (see FAQ for more information). The tiny, nanosized tunnels of Clinoptilolite are so small they can only be detected by electron microscopes or X-Ray Diffraction Analysis.
Mining of Zeolite
Zeolite is mined from zeolite deposits (there are several zeolite sites in the U.S. and around the world.
Fulvic and Humic Acid/Mineral Complexes have been shown to provide immune boosting benefits in addition to supplying minerals and amino acids.
There are numerous sources of the toxins in the human body including:
- Mercury in dental fillings
- Petrochemical products
- Nitrogen compounds such as ammonia (produced in the body)
- Cadmium in cigarettes and smoggy air
- Preservatives and pesticides in and on our food
- Perfumes and lotions that we put on our skin
- Cleaning fluids
- Out-gassing from carpets, Formica, pressed wood and paneling
Mother's Take Note - Your Baby is at Risk
Many newborn babies have been shown to have toxic loads at birth that exceed the toxic loads accumulated during an entire lifetime by preceding generation adults.
Newborn babies today can have toxic loads at birth that exceed the accumulated toxic load of old people of generations past. The reason is the high level of toxins today. The high toxic load of a young mother today (who is exposed to industrial pollutantsmeans that those toxins will pass into the fetus from the mother's body. Although not yet proven, the environmental toxic load going into a fetus combined with toxins in early childhood vaccinations is what many people now believe to be the true cause of autism in children.
So, if you are a nursing mother, pregnant woman, or mother-to-be, we urge you to daily seek to get the many toxins out of your body in order to protect your baby since most toxins will pass into the fetus while inside the womb or into a nursing baby through mother's milk!!! If you are currently pregnant or nursing, only use zeolite so that your baby is not exposed to any potential damage from exiting toxins. If you are not yet pregnant then you can combine zeolite with active detoxification methods that provoke toxin release. Consuming zeolite several times a day helps ensure that all of those toxins are eliminated as quickly as possible. Active detoxification methods include sauna, chelation therapy and fasting.
Summary: Taking ZeoHeal™ several times a day is a safe form of detoxification for mothers since zeolite does not break up toxin storage sites to release their toxins en-mass into the body as does chelation therapy. (Breaking up a toxin storage site releases many toxins all at once.)
ZeoHeal™ Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $49.95
Our Price: $39.95
How to Use
- Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon three to six times a day.
- Maintenance dosing is normally 1/2 teaspoon three times a day.
- More aggressive detoxification or nutrification would be up to 1 teaspoon six times per day.
- The most important consideration for effective use is to take frequent servings. A single serving per day won't accomplish much.
Videos and Audios about Clinoptilolite Zeolite
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.