Seven Essentials, aka E7 or Essentials Seven, has been loved by hundreds of thousands of people since it was first introduced by Dr. Kellas in 2002.
Seven Essentials combines seven types of important foods into one delicious powder that supports health better than any other single food or supplement. It is awesome, affordable and available in four flavors!
In saying that Seven Essentials is health supporting, we mean that:
- the natural and balanced nutrients in Seven Essentials are in a pre-digested and easily assimilated format
- so they quickly enter the bloodstream and become available to the cells of the body to utilize in any way those cells would like to use them.
- Vitamin isolates and prescription drugs, on the other hand, are unnatural, unbalanced and may be difficult for cells to use, or even worse, may force a reaction in a cell.
- Seven Essentials is not that way... its natural food nutrients are food-form and balanced. Its thousands of different types of food molecules arrive at cells simultaneously and are easily assimilated o that cells are not stressed and can use the nutrients without extra work to scavenge for co-factors, or discard excess amounts.
- Beecause your cells don't have to scavenge for essential co-factors that would be missing in Vitamin supplements, the nutrients in Seven Essentials can all be utilized by the cells, unlike those vitamin isolate products where much of the vitamins end up being discarded and unutilized.
- Vitamin isolates often come in doses that are hundreds of times greater than what is naturally in Seven Essentials and yet are far less useful to one's body. Micro-dose is better than mega-dose.
You will feel the difference that Seven Essentials makes in your body quickly. With Seven Essentials, no matter what else you do or don’t do for you health each day, your body will be getting optimized, balanced nutrition THAT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HEALTH.
Seven Essentials contains only 70 calories per serving.
It is perfect for children, centenarians, and everyone in between, furnishing high amounts of important nutrient tools for all human cells.
The seven types of essential foods include:
- Soluble, stabilized rice bran
- Kona Deep Sea Minerals
- Flash Glanced Vegetables
- Highly Assimilable Protein
- Advanced Multi-Fiber
- Enzymes and Adaptogens
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
Seven Essentials is especially supportive for many types of people:
- Busy people... who would like comprehensive food nutrition in "seconds". Just put a scoop in water, shake and drink
- Parents who want to give their children a great nutritional drink that they will love to drink
- People who just want feel good... a serving of Seven Essentials each day is the simplest way to feel good that there is
- Stressed people - who are overworked or or going through any kind of stress, including Chemotherapy/Radiation/Surgery
- People with Lactic Acid buildup - helps prevent Lactic Acid Buildup (take note runners and Parkinson's sufferers)
- People who want help with blood sugar - helps with energy metabolism and maintaining normal sugar ranges
- People who want to sleep better - having more stable blood sugar helps with sleeping
- People with with soft-tissue challenges (IE, fibromyalgia, neuropathy or lactic acid build-up) - the tremendous healing properties of Seven Essentials help with healing of nerve or soft tissue
- People with gastrointestinal lining damage - seven essentials is very healing to those linings
Seven Essentials is the Best Nutrition For Your Life Because:
- It takes only seconds to prepare.
- It tastes great and has several flavors — so you can surely find one you really like. By May 15 we will have Chocolate, Vanilla, Vegetable Broth and Vanilla Cinnamon (the last two have no sweeteners). We plan to have Wild Berry by early 2022.
- One serving furnishes more balanced nutrition than most people eat in two weeks (including the antioxidant power of more than 42 servings of vegetables.
- It is gluten free and hypoallergenic, so that virtually — anyone can eat it.
- Happily, you can ADD less tasty nutritional powders or liquids to Seven Essentials... and the resulting combination will still taste great. Many add, for instance, GPS, Beet Root Powder, Body Genesis or Cupuacu.
The Great Need of Modern People Is Nutrients, Not Calories
- In previous eras of earth's history, people ate nutrient rich food, while today, virtually everyone eats nutrient empty food. The reason is simple... the minerals have been depleted from the soils. Fewer minerals in the dirt means few minerals in the food, whether that food is produce grown in mineral deficient soil, or it is animals that ate mineral deficient produce resulting in their bodies being mineral deficient.
- Metabolizing each and every calorie uses up nutrients. If a particular food supplies the body with less nutrients than it takes to metabolize that food, then eating that food lowers one's over all nutrient level and eating such nutrient deficient food will over time lower our health and vitality. In other words, nutrient deficient foods (the normal fare in America) lowers health and vitality. That's why the main goal of someone striving to remain healthy should be to focus on eating nutrient rich food.
- Seven Essentials is a super nutrient-dense food that has very little caloric content. Compared to other food it is twenty to one hundred times more nutrient dense and the nutrients are balanced because they are food-form.
*Farm grown produce, on the other-hand, and also the animals and poultry fed on such produce, are nutrient skimpy because modern soils are all nutrient depleted (in some cases, having only 5% of the mineral content that soils had one hundred years ago.) Adding Seven Essentials to one's daily regimen can compensate, therefore, for eating normal nutrient-empty food.
High ORAC Rating of Seven Essentials
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It means how many oxidants (free radicals) a food or supplement can quench (neutralize or destroy). This graph shows that Seven Essentials is the best food you can put in your mouth to do battle with free radicals. Seven Essentials provides 21,010 ORAC units per serving. That's an ORAC rating equivalent to 42 servings of raw vegetables — per serving of Seven Essentials
If you'd like to learn more about the importance of ORAC, this is a great article that explain ORAC very well.
Seven Essentials was formulated by doctors at the Center for Advanced Medicine
The doctors at this clinic in Encinitas California believe that the true foundation of wellness is nutritionally dense food.
They began their search for an ideal health food in 1986... and Seven Essentials was finally perfected in 2002... that's sixteen years of testing food combinations with their tens of thousands of patients and clients. Seven Essentials ended up being what they chose to offer their patients. It consists of seven nutrient-dense, food type, super stars all put together in one easily digested and delicious powder. Check out the "super-star" ingredient types below:
Ricatein or Risotriene
One of the greatest food discoveries of the 20th century was that of soluble, stabilized rice bran.
For most of earth's history the nutritional value of rice (the third most commonly eaten grain in the world) was unavailable to mankind. Only recently was a technique discovered to unlock that nutrition.
Seventy percent of the nutrition of rice is located in just 8% of the rice kernel. This part is called the bran and germ and it is routinely discarded (shaved off) to make white rice. White rice is more consumed than whole rice because it stores well and whole rice goes rancid quickly. See the pictures showing Risotriene (made from the brown part) as well as white and whole rice kernels.
- The white portion of rice is mostly starch or calories
- When whole rice is cooked, most of fragile nutrients are destroyed in the cooking process. The treasure trove of nutrients in paddy (brown) rice are, therefore, difficult to access — because you can't get the nutrients if you cook the rice, and eating uncooked whole rice is not practical because the grain is so hard and difficult to chew. Also, if you ate the whole rice you would get all the calories, which modern people definitely don't need.
- And, until recently, if the bran was removed from the rice kernel, it would go completely rancid in less than four hours.
- Fortunately, about 20 years ago, a researcher discovered an ingenious method of preventing rancidity and accessing those nutrients in just the brown part of rice without heat or chemicals that would destroy the nutrients trying to be accessed. This method is called stabilization.
- A further enhancement is predigesting by removing insoluble fiber. That makes the soluble, stabilized rice bran product extremely nutrient dense and easily assimilated by both young and old.
Minerals from a Zone of Regeneration
Minerals are the core of the foundation of health. Interestingly, besides water, carbon and nitrogen, the human body is essentially just a few pounds of dirt (minerals). And most people don't have enough of those minerals to maintain optimal health.
- The minerals in Seven Essentials are rapidly assimilated.
- They are virtually all assimilated into the blood within 120 minutes of ingestion. Most other types of minerals assimilate to between 5 to 30 percent only.
- Our Kona Deep Sea minerals are in a concentration and balance that is very similar to human blood.
- The minerals in Seven Essentials are devoid of toxins. They come from mineral rich seawater located 1/2 mile under the ocean's surface at a location near Keyhole Point, Kona, Hawaii. This volcanic-mineral rich area is known as a zone of regeneration. The carbon dating of these minerals is between 800 and 1200 years ago... which is long before man-made toxins, radiation and pollution came on the scene.
Your mother always told you to eat your vegetables.
Here are the ones in Seven Essentials. They're all raw, low-calorie, nutrient-dense flash-glanced, that were "picked at the peak of ripeness" locking in those nutrients for your cells to intake, which is so unlike store bought vegetables that have lost almost all their nutrition by the time you eat them). Without Seven Essentials, you're probably not eating the recommended 10 to 20 daily servings of vegetables (eating vegetables is a powerful way to stay healthy, but most people don't do it):
- Brussels sprouts
Highly Assimilable Small Molecule Whey Protein or Sprouted Brown Rice Protein
- Protein only assimilates in a small area of the gut (small intestines) known as the proximal duodenum.
- If incoming protein food hasn't been broken down sufficiently by saliva, stomach acid and enzymes before reaching the proximal duodenum, then that protein passes on un-assimilated, and becomes useless for improving health, and just becomes a toxic burden that must be eliminated from the body.
That's why having a healthy gut and consuming readily assimilable protein can be so important. While most protein is 80,000 to 100,000 daltons in size, our whey protein (in Chocolate flavor Seven Essentials) is pre-digested through a process known as sequential enzyme hydrolysis and is less than 800 daltons in size so that it assimilates virtually completely. The salient features of our small molecule whey protein are:
- Very small protein chains — more than 55% of peptides are di and tri peptides - so that no further enzymatic breakdown of these peptides is needed.
- No Casein or Lactose (they both have been removed). Most people, therefore, with allergies to milk products, can consume Seven Essentials with no problem. The non-Chocolate flavors of Seven Essentials use a pre-digested rice protein.
- The protein used in Seven Essentials will assimilate readily, even during times of stress and high activity making it great for people who eat on the run.
- Slower transit through the small intestines... the fiber in Seven Essentials slows the transit time so that proteins have longer contact time with the proximal duodenum allowing virtually 100% nutrient extraction.
Whey protein is included in the Chocolate and Vanilla flavors and easily digestible, organic, sprouted rice protein (with its incredible nutrients and protein) is included in our vegan flavors (Vegetable Broth and Natural Vanilla Cinnamon).
The multi-fiber in Seven Essentials is like having a yard broom, regular broom, hand broom and tooth brush to help scrub intestines clean.
Fiber slows the transit of nutrients through the gut for maximum assimilation of those nutrients.
Most people do not eat enough fiber to maintain healthy intestines, which is why Seven Essentials is an important part of one's food each day.
Enzymes and Adaptogens ensure that the food one eats are able to be prepared into assimilable nutrients that readily enter into cells.
Foods that go through a person (mouth to toilet) without getting into the individual cells do no good. It's not really the stomach and intestines that eat, but rather the cells of the body that eat. All the stomach and intestines do is prepare food for cells to "eat". That means if food isn't properly broken down into small particles and chemicals that can circulate in the blood stream and enter into cells... then the cells don't eat and don't self-repair. Inevitably, therefore, your health goes down. You are the cumulative health of your trillions of cells.
Seven Essentials contains enzymes and Adaptogens that help ensure cellular assimilation and utilization of the thousands of natural nutrients in Seven Essentials... so your cells thrive.
Health Depends Upon the Condition of the Gut
Adult human intestines should have at least four pounds of probiotics (protective bacteria) in them. These fight against harmful yeasts, mold and bacteria so that the intestinal linings do not get eaten (damaged) by such pathogens, and so that they do not release their harmful endotoxins into your body. Also, protective bacteria function like afterburners on a jet airplane, extracting more energy and nutrients from the incompletely digested food material passing through it.
- Without ample probiotics one is less likely to get enough food nutrition and is more likely to be damaged by and toxified by pathogens in the gut.
- Seven Essentials contains a special kind of probiotic (lactobacillus sporogenes) that survives stomach acid to implant in the gut.
The main principle for preserving our health that we should all remember is to over eat nutrition and under eat calories. All anti-aging studies prove this. Unfortunately, most people do the opposite, which is why there is an old Chinese saying, "a person lives on one fourth of the food he eats, his doctor lives on the other three fourths."
Health begins in the mouth. "You are what you eat."
Your Health Will Never Start to Improve Until You Turn To Eating Nutrient Dense Food As Your Main Strategy for Staying Healthy!
That statement by Dr. William R. Kellas, founder of the Center for Advanced Medicine, is as true today as when he began preaching it nearly 40 years ago. We always will be what we eat. The higher quality of our nutrition the higher will be the quality of our health.
If you have eyes to see the below picture says it all. The people of Switzerland (who are the best in the world in terms of avoiding poor health) eat the least amount of fast food and the least amount of vitamins of any nation on earth. The Swiss people eat primarily home-prepared meals.
Seven Essentials was designed by Dr. Kellas as a "best of the best" compilation of nutrient dense food.
It is definitely not a vitamin supplement. Because it is a compilation of nutrient dense foods, it contains a multitude of natural vitamins and vital, co-factors that man-made vitamin supplements can NEVER furnish. Laboratories are not equal to mother nature in terms of providing nutrient tools for ensuring health. That's why we recommend one or two scoops daily of Seven Essentials.
"And the end of all our searching shall be to return to the place where we began and know it for the very first time." —T.S. Elliot.
That place that we need to return to is Nutrient-Dense Raw Food!
What Seven Essentials Does Inside the Body
The food nutrients in Seven Essentials provide a cascade of building blocks and absorb-able nutrients that disperse quickly via the bloodstream and enable your body’s cells to maintain and repair themselves and to function optimally. Risotriene, one of the components of Seven Essentials, is perhaps the single best food on earth and is the world's best source of Gamma Oryzanol, an important nutrient complex of molecules that helps to naturally accelerate healing of bodily tissues. By eating Seven Essentials, your body will be able to heal faster from injury or free radical damage. You will have more natural energy and this will help you feel better every day.
You Won't Want to Live Without Seven Essentials
Once your body discovers Seven Essentials, it will let you know that you don’t want to live without the increased energy and wellness its daily use gives. Seven Essentials feeds your body more raw nutrition than you could easily get in any other way. In would take considerable time to shop and prepare the nutritious foods you would need to equal Seven Essentials, and it would also take hundreds of dollars a month.
Feeding your body excellent, assimilable nutrition is so important because over the long haul, excellent nutrition is the best ensurer of health.
Potential Mechanisms of Action of Seven Essentials
- It is believed that Seven Essentials helps turn fat into energy using natural lipolytics
- It is believed that its large amounts of sterols help the body to correctly process and reduce bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It is believed that Seven Essentials helps cells more efficiently utilize blood sugar by repairing damaged Insulin receptors (thus lowering Insulin resistance). It is considered a safe food for diabetics and those with hypoglycemia and has been endorsed by the Diabetes Research Institute.
- Is believed that Seven Essentials is is of great value in terms of slowing down aging by combating one of the main causes of aging — namely free radicals because of its numerous antioxidants (hundreds of antioxidants in Seven Essentials help to quench free radicals).
- Seven Essentials provides a huge dose of Tocotrienols, slowing the aging process, by absorbing many of the more than 100,000,000,000 oxidative hits that the normal human body encounters each day.
- The least active Tocotrienol antioxidant is 40 - 60 times more potent than vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) and some of tocotrienol compounds in Seven Essentials have over one hundred times greater antioxidant activity than pycnogenol®
- It is believed that the essential fatty acids in Seven Essentials, in combination with its many sterols, help produce and balance hormones and help protect the skin from wrinkling.
- It is believed that Seven Essentials helps bolster energy, muscle power and stamina due to its highly absorbable compounds Ferulic Acid and Pangamic acid (the latter became well known as the Russians' secret athletic performance booster, and it's naturally occurring in Seven Essentials).
- It is believed that the totality of nutrients combined with the cell-healing Gamma Oryzanol compounds in Seven Essentials both stimulate and enable healing of the many tissues of the body. The most common anecdotal report we get about Seven Essentials is in regard to skin conditions clearing up, including scarring, psoriasis, eczema, dry hard skin, etc.
Five Important Facts to Remember About Seven Essentials Ability to Heal
- Each 22 gram serving of Seven Essentials has the equivalent nutrition of one third pound of original paddy rice, but only 70 calories.
- The ingredients in Seven Essentials are uncooked. Cooking destroys many nutrients (between 60% and 90%). Being uncooked is a large part of the reason that Seven Essentials is so “healing” and nourishing to the body’s cells.
- The body knows how to use the nutrients in Seven Essentials because it is food, not synthesized vitamins. Laboratory synthesized vitamin isolates present a challenge to the body because they are incomplete or unbalanced which creates additional work for the body, which must scavenge the need balancing nutrients in order to use the vitamins.
- Seven Essentials helps the body to utilize fuel better. It helps move sugar molecules into cells and out of the blood, thus helping to lower blood sugar. This makes it a great food for diabetics, hypoglycemics or people with energy crashes and mood swings.
- Seven Essentials is particularly nourishing to two particular parts of the body... the skin and nerve/brain cells. This is due to its abundance of sterols and antioxidants. Both the brain and the skin are constantly attacked by free radicals (the skin being the first defense system the body has against the world), and the brain being the highest user of energy in the body. Seven Essentials has over 100 distinct antioxidants. And antioxidants work best in teams. Seven Essentials furnishes your body with a great antioxidant team all by itself. No other food has a higher ORAC rating.
- Seven Essentials is a cell proliferant, that is it helps cells repair themselves more quickly. This is so important with slow-repairing nerve and brain cells.
Why and How Can Seven Essentials be Problematic for Some People
- A very few people in this world (less than one out of a million) are allergic to rice. They need to avoid Seven Essentials.
- Seven Essentials can dramatically lower blood sugar. If you are taking medications for blood sugar, you may need to lower blood sugar medications, so please work with your health professional.
- Seven Essentials helps kill fungi. It contains natural anti-fungal chemicals since it naturally grows in wetlands where mold can thrive. Therefore, you may have Herxheimer reactions (die-off from fungi), which can be uncomfortable. Again, please proceed slowly to increase your dosage and/or work with your health professional.
- It contains very few calories (70) so it can be eaten as a part of a virtually any diet regimen. But, is not a substantial source of calories for persons who are trying to consume more calories.
- Seven Essentials is a dry powder, hence, it may tend to dry out the stool unless you drink extra water.
- To Stop Free Radicals - Seven Essential’s 21,010 ORAC units per serving is equivalent to the free radical fighting power of 42 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- To Support Brain Health - fighting free radicals in of itself helps prevent brain function loss, but also Seven Essentials is a great source of brain response nutrients including carotenoids (alpha and beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxantine), lecithin, choline, folic acid, Inositol, betaine, L-Taurine, phospholipids and all the Amino Acids.
- To Increase Energy - energy boosting nutrients include lipoic acid, pangamic acid (Russian athlete’s “edge”) and squalene (a tissue oxygenator also found in shark cartilage).
- To Help Balance Blood Sugar & Nutritionally Help Manage Diabetes - high blood sugar levels are the most damaging component of the Standard American Diet (SAD), but fortunately, Seven Essentials helps in this regard by helping to transport blood sugar out of the blood into the cells with natural, soluble fiber, glutathione precursors, alpha-lipoic acid, natural B-Vitamins and the minerals magnesium, chromium and vanadium.
- To Help Lower Blood Pressure - the RiSoTriene component of Seven Essentials helps reduce the adherence of cholesterol plaque to arterial walls (increasing flexibility) and providing electrolytes (potassium, magnesium and calcium) that help optimize blood pumping action.
- To Help Inhibit Cancer Naturally - with its potent antioxidants, the most potent of which are well known: quercitin, carotenoids, selenium-grown broccoli, ferulic acid, glutathione precursors, tocotrienols, inositol, lycopene and polyphenols.
- To Help Avoid Heart Disease - with many natural ingredients that help improve cardiovascular function including Coenzyme Q-10, flavonoids, folic acid, Omega-3, magnesium and many others.
- To Help Burn Fat and Help Build Lean Body Mass and Recover From Exertion Faster - RiSoTriene, inside Seven Essentials, is the highest source of Gamma Oryzanol in nature and has been found to have a lipolytic effect, meaning that it helps to burn fat. This in combination with natural ferulic acid helps build lean muscle, improve strength and reduce recovery time after exertion.
- To Help Fight Depression - almost nothing overcomes depression better than a feeling of energy and wellness coming from your body. This is what Seven Essential does best is to increase the feeling of wellness.
- To Help Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels - components of Seven Essentials, such as Gamma Oryzanol, Phytosterols (including beta sitosterol), Insoitol and Omega 3 work to lower LDLs (bad cholesterol and raise HDLs (good cholesterol).
- To Help Improve Sleep - though the initial response to Seven Essentials is one of wellness and energy, because it delivers a full complement of nutrients and minerals to the body, when taking Seven Essentials, people sleep better than ever before, because the stress in the body reduces when nutrition increases.
- To Help Control Stress and Decrease Problems Associated with Menopause - Seven Essentials is highly effective at reducing symptoms of stress. Those who have compared Seven Essentials to drugs that are used to control menopausal stress say that Seven Essentials does this job better with no side effects. Several studies performed with Gamma Oryzanol in Japan also indicate improvement with menopausal related issues such as headaches, low back pain, fatigue, dizziness and appetite loss. As usual, nutrition wins over synthetic vitamins or drugs.
- To Help Create Healthier Hair and Skin - the overall nutrition of Seven Essentials aids in tissue growth and repair. Especially they help counter hard skin, psoriasis and skin issues related to free radicals.
- To Help Protect Vision - eyes require good nutrients in order to avoid cataracts and macular degeneration. Gamma Oryzanol in Seven Essentials helps eyes repair themselves quickly because it is a cell proliferant. Additionally, lutein, quercitin, lycopene, and zinc all help promote good eye health.
- To Help in Weight Loss - because of the abundant nutrition in Seven Essentials, many people lose their cravings for unhealthy foods and for snack foods. Others replace nutrient empty meals with Seven Essentials. In both cases, this leads to healthy weight loss.
- To Help Enhance the Immune System - studies done in the U.S., Japan and India all show that tocotrienols, a major natural component of Seven Essentials, promote T-cell development and thus immune system enhancement. Also, the glutathione precursors in Seven Essentials, help the immune system function.
- To Help Decrease Thyroid Problems - two Japanese studies show that gamma oryzanol had a normalizing effect on TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) with those suffering from low thyroid function (hypothyroid patients). Seven Essentials has a normalizing effect in general upon the endocrine system.
- To Help Prevent Kidney Stones and Osteoporosis - the RiSoTriene component of Seven Essentials has been shown in both animal and human studies to reduce calcium excretion through the kidneys (calcium excretion is linked to the formation of kidney stones). Lessened calcium excretion is also helpful to avoid osteoporosis.
- To Help Inhibit Ulcer Pain - Gamma Oryzanol has been shown to have significant anti-ulcer activity.
- To Help Relieve Sugar Cravings and Mood Swings - the RiSoTriene in Seven Essentials helps those who suffer from blood sugar swings (with resultant energy drops, sweet cravings and irritability). Also, hypoglycemic symptoms such as fatigue, shakiness and brain fog are often relieved within minutes with the great nutrition of Seven Essentials.
- To Help Cleanse the Body of Toxins - the fibers and essential oils in Seven Essentials provide the means of removing toxins from the body. People who are deficient in oils tend to absorb more oil-based environment toxins, like a dry sponge soaks up water. A healthy body with sufficient oils with instead repel these toxins, much like the oil in a duck’s feathers causes them to repel water.
How to Use Seven Essentials in Your Daily Life
Seven Essentials tastes great mixed in water or most any liquid. It also tastes great stirred into a bowl of breakfast cereal or mixed into yogurt. The only wrong way for taking Seven Essentials is to cook it.
We recommend amounts as follows:
- Infants — not recommended for infants before their eye teeth come in.
- Children — 1 scoop daily
- Adults — from 1 to 5 scoops per day
Taking Seven Essentials multiple times per day per day is very helpful for hastening the body's ability to heal and to help in keeping blood sugar stable, while taking one serving a day is normally sufficient for health maintenance of already healthy persons.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Seven Essentials
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, farming organically and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Seven Essentials fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Seven Essentials also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Seven Essentials Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $69.95 per pound.
Our Price: $59.95 per Canister
Vanilla Seven Essentials
Videos about Seven Essentials
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.