Featuring Methylate Me
Methylation and Detoxification are the two most important processes that MUST OCCUR in your body for you to stay undamaged and young.
Methylation is the process of repairing DNA that was damaged by toxins. Detoxification is the removal of toxins and free radicals from the body. Our methylation and detoxification product is designed to both detoxify your body and increase your rate of methylation. It is a powerful, must have product for anyone interesting in maximizing his/her opportunity for staying young as long as possible.
Our product, Methylate (and Detox) Me works by increasing the methylation rate and by increasing the production of mitochondrial antioxidants, Super Oxide Dismutase, Coenzyme Q10 and especially Glutathione. These antioxidants work to keep the the mitochondria free of toxins.
Methylation - Filling in the Gaps
The process of methylation was well depicted in the movie Jurassic Park. As you may recall, in that movie, fictional Jurassic Park scientists extracted dinosaur DNA from fossils and filled in the damaged/missing DNA sequences with the DNA from frogs to create living dinosaurs.
In a similar way, damaged DNA strands in our cells can have their damaged/missing sequences filled in with methyl groups from the product Methylate Me, which contains both methyl donors from beet roots, and methylation catalysts. The bottom line can be that your damaged DNA is restored to normal functioning.
The same methylation process will convert the cardio-damaging molecule Homocysteine into the mood protective molecule methionine, which ultimately becomes SAM-e, which is a kind of natural serotonin booster.
The pervasiveness of free radical damage means that methylation repair work is essential for maintaining our body in good health.
Our need for methylation repair work is intensified when free radicals increase in our body.
Increasing free radicals result from stress, smoking, taking birth control pills, not exercising, not eating sufficient fruits and vegetables, or are exposed to pollution of any sort.
Whenever free radicals rise, methylation processes can’t keep up with the repair work needing to be done — in other words, maintenance of the human body degrades and we begin the cycle of getting old and diseased.
In simplest terms, methylation increases the number of repair crews working inside your body to repair the damage of oxidative and other metabolic processes — repairing what has gone wrong as fast as possible. Methylation helps to process fats, improve neurological function, detoxify the liver, and is involved in nearly every chemical process in the body.
Put more repair workers to work in your body to maintain your cells through increased Methylation with Methylate Me.
Methylation is a chemical process of repairing damaged DNA and other molecules by adding back missing methyl (CH3) bonds. This is a normal process that takes place all the time when we have enough methyl groups and other nutrient catalysts in our food... but doesn’t take place when our diets are inadequate.
Methylation turns on detoxification reactions that detox the body of chemicals such as homocysteine. High homocysteine levels are associated with heart disease, poor circulation, degenerative illness and other unpleasant conditions.
Methylation turns on serotonin and melatonin production. Therefore, if you increase your methylation, you may be able to have more appropriate levels of serotonin and melatonin with the possible good consequences of not needing to take serotonin uptake inhibitors or going to sleep more quickly.
Statistics have shown that at least 45% of Americans do not have sufficient methylation occuring in their bodies.
Methylate and Detox Me
- Methylation is the process of continuously repairing DNA, so that the body’s trillions of individual molecules stay “young” and perfect.
- Detoxification is the process or removing harmful toxins and free radicals from the body, so that the body’s trillions of individual molecules stay “young” and perfect.
Without some degree of methylation and detoxification occurring in your body, you would die in just a few days. The goal, for living life with a healthy body for as long as possible is to keep both of these rates high.
Unfortunately, the rates of methylation and detoxification (or how fast these processes occur in our cells) diminish over time and especially due to stress. With diminished rates of methylation and detoxification, one more rapidly degenerates or ages. But, by increasing methylation and detoxification rates, we can slow these degenerative and aging processes.
So, a person’s rate of methylation (high, medium or low) is basically synonymous with youth, middle age or old age. If there was any one single marker that best describes how fast you are growing old it is your rate of methylation. So, if you like feeling good, keep your methylation rates high.
CONCEPT: when the methylation processes begin to diminish it is then that the process of dying begins (for humans this dying process takes several decades).
Methylation Occuring in DNA
The functional roles of methylation are wide ranging and include:
- Signal transduction
- Protein sorting and repairing
- Nucleic acid processing
- Gene silencing
All the above are essential for staying young.
What is Methylation
Methylation is the passing of a chemical fragment called a methyl group (a carbon atom linked to three hydrogen atoms) from one molecule to another. It is most easily understood by thinking of methylation as a repair process.
So, after free radicals and toxic elements do damage to the molecules in our cells, the process of methylation repairs that damage by inserting new undamaged methyl groups (modular components) into proteins and especially DNA. Our bodies being carbon-based life-forms, need carbon building blocks (methyl groups) in order to be repaired or maintained in working order.
Methylation is heavily involved in the transfer of DNA information, which is the copying of one DNA strand into another. This occurs during cellular replication.
The bottom line is that if you don’t want to grow old in body or mind, you want methylation occurring at an optimal rate. Methylation is one of the best ways to ensure constant repair work to your DNA as well as constant detoxification of dangerous amino acids homocysteine into the good and mood elevating methionine and SAM-e molecules.
Some Methylation Facts:
- The amount of homocysteine is a good indicator of how “biologically old” a person is (as opposed to chronological age). High homocysteine levels are especially indicated in:
- Heart disease and stroke (by encouraging clumping together of platelets
- Higher levels of oxidized LDL cholesterol
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Destruction of telomeres
- Liver Disease
- Birth Defects
- It has been shown in studies where methylation of DNA was limited or prevented that mouse embryos would not develop and the process of life just stops (Li, et al., 1992).
- Low DNA methylation of blood cells is believed to be a cause of autoimmune disease (Yung et al. 1995).
- Low methylation in humans is also highly related to Alzheimer’s disease and the development of cataracts.
- Low methylation results in liver cancer, vascular disease and shorter life span in animals (Salmon and Copeland -1946).
- Methylation is essential in the making of melatonin (the "sleep" hormone), adrenaline (the fight-or-flight hormone), acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter), creatine (for muscle energy metabolism), carnitine (involved in fat burning in mitochondria), and choline (fat mobilization and cell membrane fluidity).
Get The Power of Methylation Repair in Your Cells!
Our product, Methylate Me, provides methyl donors and methylation catalysts to make sure the process of methylation is occurring optimally in your body.
- It seems that everyone is starting to get the message that free radicals are bad — they damage our molecules and cells and thus deteriorate or ‘age’ us.
- Likewise, nearly everyone is getting the message that antioxidants are good because they help prevent free radical damage.
- Not everyone understands, however, that methylation is a way to undo some of the damage caused by free radicals.
Let’s face it — there are never going to be enough antioxidants in your body to stop all the free radicals from doing damage to your cells. And so, the combination of antioxidation and methylation is one of the most powerful methods there is for SLOWING DOWN the aging process.
Our goal in helping you ensure that methylation is taking place in your body. Supplementing with Methylate Me, in addition to providing your body with the plentiful antioxidants available in Seven Essentials and/or RiSoTriene, is the best way to help you reach 120 years age with your strength and natural force unabated — so that you can “die young, as late in life as possible”.
The following natural ingredients are included in Methylate Me (along with several more):
- Folate and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) and Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Trimethylglycine (natural sugar beet source)
- Vitamin B6 (combination of Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxal 5 phosphate)
- Choline (combination of Choline bitartrate and phosphatidyl choline)
- Taurine (natural fish skin source)
- Magnesium (Magnesium Glycinate)
- Zinc (Zinc Monomethionate)
- Copper (Copper Glycinate)
How To Take Methylate Me
For an average sized person, we recommend taking four capsules of Methylate Me per day with a full glass of liquid (two in the morning and two in the evening). They may be taken with or without other food. For larger persons, or for aggressive dietary help in overcoming damaged DNA or high homocystine levels, we recommend up to eight capsules per day.
Please note that one of the best ways to get a BEST CHANCE of staying young is to purchase the Stay Young Health Kit which contains Cleansing Enzymes, Kona Deep Sea Minerals, Methylate Me, Aloe Vera Power and Seven Essentials.